Cornwall Football Forum

predictions for 24th november

Pelynt Reserves v St Breward Reserves AWAY

Delabole United Reserves v Altarnun Reserves AWAY

Premier Sixes v St Teath Reserves HOME - no messing (squad rotation now looks to be a thing of the past after the Biscovey debacle) this week as we field the squad that will probably play against Roseland in junior Cup next week

Grampound Reserves v Biscovey Reserves HOME

St Austell v Mount Charles HOME - but hoping for a draw ;)

Premier Sixes v St Teath Reserves HOME

Grampound Reserves v Biscovey Reserves Draw

St Austell v Mount Charles HOME :drink::drink:

I Agree with you coops great to be back in the fold after missing last weeks game. This game is an early kick off Due to the referee now a 2PM.

Premier Sixes v St Teath Reserves HOME

Grampound Reserves v Biscovey Reserves HOME

St Austell v Mount Charles HOME :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lets hope for a good result against mt charles and it is a strong squad this weekend and good to have lee allen and lea cooper back in the fold

Grampound Reserves 3 Biscovey Reserves 1

Grampound Reserves made it 7 wins from the last 9 games after a good win against a decent Biscovey side. Goals coming from Moseley in the first half before Lee Hunter made it 1-1 just after half time, however 2 goals in 2 minutes just after the hour from substitute Joe Dunn and Kevin Toms sealed a sweet victory. Grampound did have Woodman in the end, who was a man mountain at the back :clapper:

Apparently St Austell and Mount Charles drew 3-3, good result for Premier Sixes! :drink:

Grampound first team won 3-1 at Polperro thanks to the form Glyn Ford grabbing a hat-trick making it a good day for all round for the club. :)

'Grampound did have Woodman in the end, who was a man mountain at the back'

Did I miss something Woody, or was it your mistake that led to us letting in a goal?!!! Must have been those red boots!! :thumbsup:

Seriously though, a good result and a great performance lads and it was great to be back after last week!

Oz here I come!!! :drink: :drink:

Premier Sixes 2 - 1 St teath reserves

After last weeks fantastic team performance in seeing off Mount Charles 6-1 away from home, P6 struggled to see off a very dogged St Teath team who were much more up for this.

P6 took the lead when Neil Currah scrambled the ball home from a corner, despite having the wind behind them they struggled to break down a very organised St Teath back line with the closest they came to a goal was a Dan Code header from a corner which was still a few feet wide of the goal. Ringrose had nothing to do in the first half in the P6 goal as St Teath mustered virtually nothing going forwards. The second half was a different story as St Teath had more coming forwards with the wind behind them but again they failed to really create anything or test Ringrose. They did hit the crossbar from a free-kick and then ringrose had to tip another free kick effort over the bar before Tom Currah finally decided to start playing and fired in a trade mark 20 yarder to make it 2-0. The game should have been oiver but when Ringrose flapped at a soft shot from 20 yards the St Teath forward couldn't believe his luck as he rolled the ball into an empty net to make it 2-1. St Teath were up for it but failed to create any more chances of any real conviction while at the other end the P6 midfield and forwards finally kicked into life with Josh harris threatening down the right and having a fine shot saved.

Overral a truly terrible team performance from P6 with only Dan Code, Nathan Prentice, Oleg Sorokin, Tom Berry and Ben Lawrence coming out of the match with performances they could be happy with.

Loads of credit goes to the St Teath captain and centre half (and the rest of their defence) who had an exceptional game stopping virtually everything we through at them and was easily the man of the match.

Massive game against Roseland next week, and like I said to the guys at half-time if we play like this we will get murdered :blink::blink::blink:

Anyone able to confirm Mount Charles vs St Austell score?

P6

Ringrose 5, Sorokin 7, Code 8 (hahahaha), Jones 5, Prentice 7 (sub Panter 6), N Currah 6, Lawrence 9, Mclure 6 (sub Berry 7), Parsonage 6 (sub Josh Harris 6), T Currah 5, M Probert 5

man mountain woody!!! sorry must of missed that while i was sweeping up all your mistakes :yahoo:

i think it was due to captain marvel at the back flying in and making some great tackles :drink:

well untill the famous injury came up again :angry2:

but really thought everyone played really well, and i'm really enjoying the football i am seeing with second team at the moment, lets hope we can keep it up

a late charge for the title?? :lol:

yea 3-3 against mt charles. after being 3-1 up after the first ten of the 2nd half we had about 15 chances and failed to put any in the back of the net for the rest of the 2nd half which evidentally cost us the three points.the 2nd goal mount charles put in was a scott carson blunder almost.with the ball wet and the keepers gloves wet the ball slipped through our poor keepers hands!!! then a penalty we gave away then gave mount the third.if we could put away chances we would be dangerous i think ha haha. great hat trick by mr lee cooper on his come back to the squad.good one donkey!!!!