Cornwall Football Forum

Wadebridge Town

Just found a page on Tony webster site which lists all 1562 clubs (steps 1 to 7) which shows WADEBRIDGE TOWN in 2nd spot due to their 100% record.

Only four clubs are 100% with East Grinstead Town in top place due to having played 12 games to Wadebridge 10.

Nice one Wadebridge, see you in the Premier Division next season-miss my annual trip to Bodieve Park.

Other teams for a matter of interest show Truro City 19th, Arsenal 43rd. and Falmouth Town in 242nd.

Guest Peppermint

Well done to Wadebridge Town. I will risk upsetting the good people who follow the club and say they are my favourites for the League title. Very friendly place to go and report on matches and well done again to the Club.

No upsets with that Peppermint, Wadebridge have been playing well since the start of the season, but I think they have more to come. Great manager, great bunch of lads, and as you say, a very friendly club to visit.

:thumbsup:

At the other end of that 1562 club table there are 22 clubs still seeking their first win.

Unfortunately two are from the SWPL (W) St. Austell and Goonhavern but hopefully one will get a victory before Christmas as the meet on the 22nd.Dec.

24/11/07 4 more off the list now down to 18 clubs without a win.