Cornwall Football Forum

Dave Green's new book is out (finally) !!

My book is out and you can either e-mail your details to flyboydavey@aol.com or call my mobile on 07969 881861 or call the house on 01566 779032 and I will sort you out a copy with a personally signed message inside the cover.

It's a stand-up comedy style bio of my attempts to go from a beer swigging, chain-smoking fat bloke all the way to the finish line of the Flora London Marathon whilst trying to collect the money that I had previously pledged to one of our most respected charities.

All of the authors cut from the proceeds will be going to charity; as if I had to remind anyone !

For £10 I can post this book directly to any recipient of your choice including a signed message of your choice (within reason!)

Please visit the front page of www.duchyleague.co.uk to see the full poster and book cover !! (thanks jamie)

For a better look at what the book is all about, look at my profile. There you will see a picture of "Mr Happy" in the 2006 London Marathon. That would explain what all the fuss is about, hopefully.

• 3 weeks later...