Cornwall Football Forum

Liverpool VS Plymouth

Well its the cup match this weekend would loved to of been at Anfield to watch the match but cant see Liverpool putting out there 1st team with there next match being against Man Utd in the league i have put a £5 bet on Paddy Power that Plymouth draw 1-1 at Anfield and bring them back to Home Park where they will face a stronger Liverpool team hoping everyone that goes to the match have a lovely day out and does the West Country proud

Hi the older if Liverpool put out there 1st team Argyle will get hammered but its very likely it willbe mostly reserves and if thats the case Plymouth will have a chance ,Willow i went to OLd Trafford to watch the Exeter match and Utd thought they would win easy and put out reserves and youth players but in the replay they played there 1st team with Rooney and Ronaldo in the team and i i think Plymouth will get a draw with Carey scoring a penalty

On 5 January 2017 at 10:45, 100%cornish said:

Hi the older if Liverpool put out there 1st team Argyle will get hammered but its very likely it willbe mostly reserves and if thats the case Plymouth will have a chance ,Willow i went to OLd Trafford to watch the Exeter match and Utd thought they would win easy and put out reserves and youth players but in the replay they played there 1st team with Rooney and Ronaldo in the team and i i think Plymouth will get a draw with Carey scoring a penalty

Oh Mr Cornish - If only you'd called it 0 0 and not 1 1. hope you enjoyed your day out friend

The whole day was brilliant Brian but especially when the Kop sung Youll Never Walk Alone  that did bring a tear to my eyes as well as seeing the Liverpool memorial I left my scarf at the memorial as a mark of respect to the people who lost there lives .The game was awful  the 1st half was just rubbish but full credit to PLYMOUTH for keeping Liverpool out got back just after 4am this morning was hoping to have a sleep but the bloke in the flat above me has decided to do some drilling pratt . Was hoping to go to the replay but been told its next wednesday and i will be sunning it in Tenerife so will have to find a pub that has it on think Liverpool will play a stronger team with Milner , Coutinho ,and Henderson in the team and i think Liverpool will win 0-3 hope im wrong but Liverpool cant play as bad again .1 dissapointment was i lost my small camera in the ground with all my photos which i hope is found i will ring the club later when i feel more human wish i had taken my big camera but wouldnt of been allowed to use that ,just a good day out but it did annoy me a bit there was severel people on the coach who had never watched Plymouth in hter lifes i been supporting them since 1962 but for last few years i havnt been going up hardly at all due to health issues and other  stuff wish theyhad a standing area at Home Park dont like sitting down watching the games . 1 last thing the Liverpool fans where lovely and there manager Klopp is a credit to the Liverpool team he shook every Plymouth players hand at the end of the match .Well done the Greens it was a great experiance but still cant beat being at Twickenhan watching Cornwall and cheering on the gold and blacks but i am a obsessive Cornishman and its great being amongst so many Cornishmen at Twickenham

On 05/01/2017 at 11:50, Paul said:

Well after Mondays trip to Barnet i see little hope. But you never no. Monday was the 5th time ive been to Barnet to watch Argyle and ive yet to see them score a single goal. 

1v0

0v0

2v0

1v0

1v0

On to Anfield we go. :wacko:

Paul any chance you can get extra tickets for the replay? Let me know mate cheers