Cornwall Football Forum

Team wanted

Gennis 2000

Any teams local to st Austell  looking for players ? I'm 16 and been in youth football for 10 years playing every week as a striker or midfielder, I  play a good standard of football , but have only been playing 6 a side for the last few months , don't expect to get straight into a team but would like to start training again 

Nanpean East Cornwall league great set up and pitch.

Currently building a squad capable of good things again after a couple of hard seasons. But a new squad and manager already making big strides.

If you fancy this drop me a message. Be a goodstarting point for you to test yourself and improve.

Or drop me a messae on 07497282911

16 hours ago, cornishlegend said:

Nanpean East Cornwall league great set up and pitch.

Currently building a squad capable of good things again after a couple of hard seasons. But a new squad and manager already making big strides.

If you fancy this drop me a message. Be a goodstarting point for you to test yourself and improve.

Or drop me a messae on 07497282911

What you looking for?

Just now, cornishlegend said:

Looking to strengthen across the midfield and up top.

Ill spread the word, if you are ever in the market for a manager or coach let me know I played very briefly many years ago for Nanpean like 15 years ago! I have managed at a decent level up north and relocated back down to cornwall 4 months ago!