Cornwall Football Forum

Club required

Guest Adam

Hi,

I'll be moving to Newquay this coming November, and am looking for a new club. I'm 25, centre forward.

Previously played university reserve team football and western league div 2. 

Anyone know of teams looking for players?

1 hour ago, SID said:

Get training down Godolphin FC mate great club, play in the top tier SWPL, they have 2 senior teams based in Newquay ran brilliantly, managed by an ex-pro and they play the right way! phone number 01637872572 ask for T

What's the standard like mate? Looks like it might be worth a look.

Decent, you have a few ex-pro's there, decent set up semi-pro level in a tough league finished 5th last season made 2 cup finals really is a good club. There is Newquay as well who have struggles as of late and there's been a lot of change. From my point of view Godolphin is definitely the club to go to if moving to Newquay! Good side though you will need to be half decent mate!

Hi Adam, I'm asst manager for Godolphin. As Sid has mentioned we've got 2 sides one in the SWPL league. Would love to invite you along to training when you get down as our midweek games should have stopped by the (weather depending) feel free to give me a ring if you have any questions. 07912617606, Russ Milsom

Guest Perran81

Hi Adam 

You would be very welcome at  perranporth afc. We are looking for players. It's a great little club and is only 10 mins from Newquay 

contact Gareth Pye on 07808551236 

Hi Adam

You will be welcome at Newquay AFC Community club ,our centre forward has recently retired due to injuries so  we  need

a centre forward, we have 3 mens teams & 23 youth teams of all ages,so if you fancy a bit of coaching as well

as playing you will recieve a warm welcome . please contact our manager Tony Mckellar on 07779584177 we also

have contacts regarding possible jobs if you do not have one,  We have a nice club house and facilities and you are welcome to come and view at any time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Bazzer