Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results - Tuesday 6th Sept

PORTHLEVEN RES 3-1 HOLMAN SC

Porthleven: 24m, 65m, 78m

Holmans: 90+2

Andy McKnight had a comfortable game in the middle which was a credit to the players of both teams allowing him to control the game. Porthleven looked a completely different side to the two games I saw them in last season in which they conceded 19 without reply.

2 hours ago, Willow Tree said:

PORTHLEVEN RES 3-1 HOLMAN SC

Porthleven: 24m, 65m, 78m

Holmans: 90+2

Andy McKnight had a comfortable game in the middle which was a credit to the players of both teams allowing him to control the game. Porthleven looked a completely different side to the two games I saw them in last season in which they conceded 19 without reply.

Is it still quite a young team at Port?

I watched the game, and must say I thought porthlevan played some good football, Holmans on the other hand did not, quite disappointed I must say considering all the performances I read and heard of early in the season! 

Referee rightly mentioned, did well, a lot of terrible language still though which was not very pleasing, not from him I might add...but the touchlines! 

Both teams will be mid table if they're lucky, dependant on first team player availability too I assume in ports case.

13 hours ago, Sijames said:

I watched the game, and must say I thought porthlevan played some good football, Holmans on the other hand did not, quite disappointed I must say considering all the performances I read and heard of early in the season! 

Referee rightly mentioned, did well, a lot of terrible language still though which was not very pleasing, not from him I might add...but the touchlines! 

Both teams will be mid table if they're lucky, dependant on first team player availability too I assume in ports case.

I'd just like to say that Porthleven included Fraser Patterson on their bench & he only came on for the last 5 minutes because of a injury. Holmans however, included Helston 1st team players Kyle Marks & Luke Trippconey in their starting 11. ????? Porthleven reserves have a good squad in their own right this season & will not be reliant on 1st team players  !!!!!