Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League column Sunday Independent

Hi All, 

just to say the column in next Sunday's paper will be up and running again so any teams that want their results, scorers etc mentioned please text me on a Saturday by 6pm latest please. If you could just get in the routine of texting straight after the game that would be great!! Had to do a lot of chasing around last season which wasn't ideal as I work permanent night shifts! It's one text for you and about 40 for me!!! The aim is to mention as many local teams and players as I can but am pushed for time to say the least!!

As Paddy McGuiness would say "no message, no mention"!!!  ?⚽️

07455987850 thanks x

6 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Hi All, 

just to say the column in next Sunday's paper will be up and running again so any teams that want their results, scorers etc mentioned please text me on a Saturday by 6pm latest please. If you could just get in the routine of texting straight after the game that would be great!! Had to do a lot of chasing around last season which wasn't ideal as I work permanent night shifts! It's one text for you and about 40 for me!!! The aim is to mention as many local teams and players as I can but am pushed for time to say the least!!

As Paddy McGuiness would say "no message, no mention"!!!  ?⚽️

07455987850 thanks x

Journalism is all leg work - git on wiv it :thumbsup:

Yeah I wouldn't mind the "leg work" Older if I didn't have to do ten combo games first and get to work for 8.30!!!! ?   Thanks Chris and Tempo good idea mate! Hope a few more set their alarms!!! ?⚽️?

Hope you're well Steve! Long time no see mate ?  Not on Facebook to be honest, no time! Think the space is pretty limited most weeks. I get some of mine cut as it is Steve!? Often promised someone a decent mention and it's not in there the next morning mate!!!  ?

Just a little reminder to teams who want a mention in the Trelawny column in the Sunday Indepedent to get your texts in as early as possible straight after the game. I will try to mention as many teams and players as possible!!??!! Just need you to send me one text every Saturday!!! Cheers gents. ?⚽️  Good luck for the season.

07455987850. Thanks ?