Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup Frogpool 6-2 St day RAPPO SCORES 5!

Guest 00Frogman

Guest 00Frogman

Well done to all the boys down at the 'The Village', great result against a good side.

Rappo scored 5 with James Grainy adding 1 -with his second touch of the ball, after coming on as sub.

Rappo's 4th was an absolute belter, on the turn outside the box. The shot/lob dipped under the cross bar with the St Day number 1 having no chance.

Lets hope we can get some decent performances in the league now!

Love

00Frogman

:drink:

Guest Doomer17

Rappos awesome. Didn't realise who he was until the frogpool 5 a side tournament at the start of this season! Wish i could of seen him play 10 years ago. Still think hes good enough to do combo still, but great to see hes bangin them in at Frogpool.

Bloody hell Rappo you wont get your head out through any door way if this continues.

Heard you scored 4 for vets last week as well....do you still keep count if so how many goals have you scored now....I bet youve got a note pad with them all written down...

I have mate...1 this season & 5 last....prolific I know ,season before I scored a duck & had 9 before that...after that the memory gets a bit hazey..but then I do play left back..

thanks for the really kind comments lads.im just grateful to still be playing at my age with my dodgy knees and waistline! it was nice to score 5 in the junior cup,last time i played in that was about 25 years ago for malabar!! but im only as good as the teams i play in,so thanks to them for setting me up!cant drop back and beat 3 or 4 defenders with pace and bend one in the top corner anymore!those days left me about 15 years ago!!! good luck to garry and the st.day lads for the rest of the season.and a mention to the young ref,good game and nice to see younger lads having a go at it.p.s) the 4th goal i couldnt run any further,thats why i hit it first time!!!just glad it dipped in :D:c: :thumbsup:

sorry baggie! im on 1532 mens goals after saturday.(never kept a record in youth footie).remember a few mate!not quite the same as scoring the winner at the clubhouse end of bickland park in front of a big crowd but still enjoy knocking one in! never know when its gonna be my last one!!! :( :D

Guest stealth

hi raps WELL RAPPO WHEN YOU SAY YOU DIDNT HAVE THE LEGS TO RUN ANY FURTHER MATE. DO WOT WE

DID WITH TABBY DOWN CHACEWATER WE GOT HIM A PAIR OF 16YEAR OLD LEGS CALLED MAT MOORE AND GOT 2 SEASONS OUT OF TABBY :ninja: