Cornwall Football Forum

Foxhole v Millbrook result

Andy - presume that's you Harris?

Yeah two good wins with 11 goals scored. Things have come together a bit since you beat Millbrook with Dodds last lick of the game free kick. Some players back from injury and a few new ones have worked wonders. I think the team need a sterner test now because as Darin says Foxhole seemed to struggle this afternoon.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Nice to see that local rivalries still exist despite the different divisions - bit surprised by the Foxhole result though, even we beat Millbrook 3-0 :P

Andy,

Yes sir its me. Good to see that Millbrook are doing ok at the mo, i always look for their results and to be honest you lot played realy well against us when we played you, but didnt have enough to kill the game off.

A harder test would be good for you lot so that you can see how you test against the beter sides in the league.

Good stuff my freind look forward to the next game!!

Hey Imp - you'll miss us Boxing Day and Good Friday :D

Judge - I know you've had a lot to say about Step 7 etc but one thing about Div One West at the moment is that it's producing some competitive football - there don't appear to be any really predictable results at the moment. Wadebridge are definitely the team to beat - they are going very well.

Dobwalls, Camelford and Mousehole, all 'promoted' teams, are also doing well and probably surprising some people.

At the other end St Austell are struggling but Callington are getting stronger and Goonhavern are beginning to pick up the odd point here and there - I think you admit that their result against Newquay wasn't a fair reflection on the game and Millbrook couldn't break them down a few weeks ago.

So despite all the 'side' issues, I think the football is actually quite interesting.