COMBO RESULTS

Guest Chris B

Guest Helston Patriot

Helston 6 - 1 PZ

Dom pullen 2

BRIAN hawke 2

Liam eddy 2

Sam Long for PZ

We were a bit hit and miss, When we played football we scored. Credit to PZ tho, Good youngsters who never gave up the fight. Credit to PZ FC! Dodge has still got it and his boy will be some player

Hello.

Helston Athletic 6-1 Penzance Reserves

12 mins 1-0 Ball across box, flicked on for a volley into net

16 mins 2-0 One on one with keeper. Ball lobbed over keeper into net

38mins 3-0 Fours players, 2 from each team including keeper go up for ball on edge of box. Toe poke into empty net but off-side which ref overules.

62mins 4-0 Route 1 ball, volley into net, keeper had no chance

73mins 4-1 Floated ball flicked on, keeper beaten one on one

85mins 5-1 Player carries ball down side line, carries it along goal line, beats one player, moves off line and volleys ball into net from 15yds out and 2 yards from goal line. Really good goal, best I've seen this season against us.

89mins 6-1 Beat offside trap to run in and volley past keeper.

Dodger Long was Pz Man of the Match. To be truthful Helston weren't that much better than Penzance. Penzance lacking one player in mid-field and a stronger player up front as we are very light-weight there. 2 16 year olds trying to score in the Combo this season is a no-hoper.

Head count was 48 for a few minutes after match on telly finished but went down to 36 including 4 from Penzance.

Other results if I heard Dave Deacon correctly

Illogan RBL 0-0 Holman SC

Mullion 1-0 St Agnes Shock result

RNAS Culdrose 1-3 Penryn Athletic Reserves

St Ives Town 5-0 Hayle Reserves

Thanks to Dave Deacon for featuring a Combo team and ECPL team on his half hour today. More please

CTB

Guest Helston Patriot

To be honest i thought we were crusing through the game. soaked up the pressure and controlld the game. A few hard challanges from PZ... tatics or inexperience?? We only reached 3rd gear today, and when we did up our game we scored. NO disrespect intended, if you keep the lads togather you'll have a good side in the coming seasons. When you say route one football, it was a counter attack from your corner and it worked!

Your 'keeper pulled off a blinding save from wilkies volley in the second have from a corner!

We should of had a Pen in the first 3 minutes too!

Thought the ref had a V good game. Probably the best we've had all season! Dont know his name tho

Goodluck for the rest of the season

Hello.

Helston Athletic 6-1 Penzance Reserves

12 mins 1-0 Ball across box, flicked on for a volley into net

16 mins 2-0 One on one with keeper. Ball lobbed over keeper into net

38mins 3-0 Fours players, 2 from each team including keeper go up for ball on edge of box. Toe poke into empty net but off-side which ref overules.

62mins 4-0 Route 1 ball, volley into net, keeper had no chance

73mins 4-1 Floated ball flicked on, keeper beaten one on one

85mins 5-1 Player carries ball down side line, carries it along goal line, beats one player, moves off line and volleys ball into net from 15yds out and 2 yards from goal line. Really good goal, best I've seen this season against us.

89mins 6-1 Beat offside trap to run in and volley past keeper.

Dodger Long was Pz Man of the Match. To be truthful Helston weren't that much better than Penzance. Penzance lacking one player in mid-field and a stronger player up front as we are very light-weight there. 2 16 year olds trying to score in the Combo this season is a no-hoper.

Head count was 48 for a few minutes after match on telly finished but went down to 36 including 4 from Penzance.

Other results if I heard Dave Deacon correctly

Illogan RBL 0-0 Holman SC

Mullion 1-0 St Agnes Shock result

RNAS Culdrose 1-3 Penryn Athletic Reserves

St Ives Town 5-0 Hayle Reserves

Thanks to Dave Deacon for featuring a Combo team and ECPL team on his half hour today. More please

CTB

It was I thought a very good open game and a credit to Penzance for keeping themselves init. I would say that was not the same side that went down 9-0 to penryn last week.

As for not that much better. In stages where we actually decided to play football we looked a side in the position we are in. But we tended to get to involved in the fight and rough and tumble to much instead of concentrating on the football side. Penzance can play a bit. But even a few of the youngsters were a little more interested in fouling rather than playing... Perhaps they were ordered to play that way!!!!

But all in a a good 3 points for us and Penzance on their performance today I am sure will start to get a few results....

St Ives 5-0 Hayle res

Well done to St Ives just to good and quick for us today we got cought out three times trying to play offside and they took full advantage of our mistakes good finnishing from St Ives and if our young keeper Ross Brooks didnt have a great game the score could have been more embarrising, lessons learned and hope we play better next week, good luck St Ives for rest of season. :(:(:(:( :(

Maybe it was,nt the same PZ side that lost to Penryn last week. Hardest job is to go out and try and put 9 past them the following week. 6-1 is a good result for a title challenging team in any league. And to be quite honest players would rather win 1-nil in a well contested game than stuff someone 9-nil. Winno would you have sobered up yet if you had just won 1-nil at Truro?

Illogan 0-0 Holmans

Not a great game didnt feel. Holmans played some good football mostly in the back as they had the time but apart from a couple of shots never really troubled the keeper and our defence looked really solid again. Going forward again we didnt trouble them much but due to a few mistakes by Holmans we did get a couple of chances hit the post with about 10 mins to go but probably a fair result. In the 7 encounters in the league to date we have now had 6 draws, local derby always tight.

Guest Doomer17

It was I thought a very good open game and a credit to Penzance for keeping themselves init. I would say that was not the same side that went down 9-0 to penryn last week.

As for not that much better. In stages where we actually decided to play football we looked a side in the position we are in. But we tended to get to involved in the fight and rough and tumble to much instead of concentrating on the football side. Penzance can play a bit. But even a few of the youngsters were a little more interested in fouling rather than playing... Perhaps they were ordered to play that way!!!!

But all in a a good 3 points for us and Penzance on their performance today I am sure will start to get a few results....

Nah not like past years Winno, more football played this time, I think it was the fact we all still get on as opposed to there being any anomosity towards each other. So instead of us all wanting to hurt each other it was played in good spirit. I was still trying to kick them all mind u just couldnt catch any of them ha ha.