Cornwall Football Forum

spelling

Guest Goose

I felt like a school boy when I put a players name onto another area of this website & spelt his name wrong (complete accident) however i thought you guys may like this.

Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

A psychological oddity, no doubt -- but as a teacher, I'm afraid I really must object to this thread! Spelling does matter!

Now I know that we Americans misspell lots of things: "color" for "colour", "soccer" for "football", etc., but I once had a student who was writing about a date she'd gone on; she was slow dancing with this fella and his cologne made an impression:

"As we danced, I could smell his sweet colon."

:o

Now tell me spelling doesn't matter!

so what is my punishment?? i hear Newcastle used to make there "rubbish player/donkey of the week" (could be a fair few!!) drive a three wheeler.. what are clubs around here's views do they do something alot less expensive or do they just leave that to the fine system??

Guest Postie Pidge

The World Trade Centre Disaster although known throughout the would as 9/11 should be 11/9 as it was in September but it doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

so what is my punishment?? i hear Newcastle used to make there"rubbish player/donkey of the week" (could be a fair few!!) drive a three wheeler.. what are clubs around here's views do they do something alot less expensive or do they just leave that to the fine system??

If we're talking about spelling can we get there/their/they're right for once? Bugs the c%#p out of me!!