Mousehole 2-1 Camborne SOM

Newlyn Non Athletico 4-3 aet St Ives Town

Penryn Athletic v Pendeen Rovers

Portreath 2-1 aet Trevenson

Robartes Arms 3-6 Helston Athletic

Rosudgeon 1-2 aet Truro City

St Buryan 1-3 Storm

St Just P-P Lizard Argyle

Regarding the Portreath 'v' Trevenson game which was a good advert for the mining league.

Both teams giving 100% & not giving an inch.

But who would be a goalie....Trevenson's keeper Kitchy saved & caught everything,he kicked well & had a cracking game apart from one incident...which lead to our wining goal....it goes to show an out field player can make numerous mistakes & get away with them,but a keeper one mistake & your out of it.

It was a good competative game with a penalty decision that if your team gets it, its a pen but if its against you then its a dive...but take nothing away from Trevenson they gave us a game.

The ref had a bit of stick for a couple of shocking decisions for both teams but it was a classic derby game so I didnt envy him to be honest...he did alright considering....well done ref...

Good luck to gerrard8 & his lads for the rest of the season...I look forward to our league games... :thumbsup:

good report baggie ,it was a cracking game to watch m8 i thought you had a good battle with young abbo ,im really proud of the effort our boys put in and would also like to thank the large trevenson following who turned the game into a home match.sorry for not going back to your place but a lot of us had family commitments <fireworks> ,good luck to portreath in the next round and look forward to seeing you at least twice more this season.

Thanks Gerrard 8 your team did you very proud, i enjoyed the tussle with your left winger, sorry don't know his name, not a bad player but a bit prone to going over. I feel very sorry for kitchy as he had a great game until the unfortunate incident in extra time. The only down side to the game was your supporters although they supported you well they got carried away a bit as this game of football is very physical at times as you well know (a few tackles whilst playing for marazion come to mind) they didn't need to come onto pitch and start shoving our players around very unsportmanlike, supporters should stay off the pitch. sorry about that grumble but you know i'm right.

well done to the players of trevenson football club they did their club proud.

What's happerning to liverpool mate?

Mawgan 1 - St Kevere 3

A good game played with the intensity you would expect from a local derby in the junior cup. As is usual with st Keverne they brought down what seemed like the whole village down with them and i think all of them at some point had a pop at me at one time or another (the pick of the bunch was the old boy who told me to go back to England and then nearly laughed himself into a hernia)

Mawgan started the stronger team and played the better football throughout the 1st half with the midfield dominating but it was St keverne who took the lead through a great left foot volley by Jonathan Smith Mawgan Equilised through a rare Martin (Mac) Mcphilbin header. St keverne took the lead through an even rarer own goal by McPhilbin (which brought great delight to the crowd from st Keverne and the jeers of "what have you got to say for yourself now number 10"). St kevern added the 3rd in the last minute when the whole Mawgan team had gone forward for a freekick in search of the equaliser and St Kevern broke away and scored even though there was a good shout for offside. The best player on the pitch was the St Keverne keeper who kept them in the game for long periods, one save from a Matt Ruse piledriver brought applause from everybody on the pitch and on the sidelines.

Even though there were the handbags, insults and hard tackles going in all over everybody shook hands at the end of the game.

the referee who's name i can't remember had a great game and managed to keep control of a game that looked certain to boil over.

Good luck to st Keverne for the rest of the season and look forward to seeing them again next season in div 1 (hopefully)

I tip troon 2win the cup a very good young side who where unlucky last year they beat a tidy holmans side poss portreah will be thre toughst challengers but i think its troons year and poss a return to the combo league?