Cornwall Football Forum

Forum posters

Strange title but I wonder how many of  the posters have met for the first time this season , on my limited  travels  this season I have met some who I have followed or exchanged views over the season ,. I had the pleasure of meeting the famous Smokie and his partner in crime 100%  at Godolphin  and  Tania the chairman when Hayle played at their ground in the senior cup , then this weekend I met Older  and witnessed his sense of fun first hand pity he is a Spud fan  but you can't have everything ,    haven't  met Willow yet but I am sure our paths will cross ,  same with Dangerous  and Tempo  two people who are trying to put something back in to the game ,  the forum is a great place to catch up on local football  even if you don't follow that club , and the banter can be  fun , keep up the good work  everyone  and keep posting.

27 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Oh, what a shame, when I saw the title of this thread I thought that I was going to get the opportunity to buy a huge picture of Dave Deacon and assorted above mentioned correspondents. 

You could always do it as a pull-out supplement in Cornish Soccer Dave!

Not a bad idea. I'll start working on it ?

7 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Oh, what a shame, when I saw the title of this thread I thought that I was going to get the opportunity to buy a huge picture of Dave Deacon and assorted above mentioned correspondents. 

You could always do it as a pull-out supplement in Cornish Soccer Dave!

No problem mate, nothing to hide here - here's my identical twin.

george-clooney.jpg

I'd certainly like to meet a few of you guys from on here. Unfortunately being a lowly Division five player and Trelawny referee, I dont get to the senior games much :(

1 hour ago, Dange'rous said:

I'd certainly like to meet a few of you guys from on here. Unfortunately being a lowly Division five player and Trelawny referee, I dont get to the senior games much :(

48 minutes ago, magpie291 said:

Not division 5 anymore after a well deserved promotion!

Gosh, you'll have me in tears soon Dave; like a weeping Willow!