Cornwall Football Forum

Next Season - Manager Hirings and Early Predictions

That's a well thought out and well argued snapshot, and from an angle that I haven't seen covered in the local/national media. You ought to get it syndicated.

Obviously my taxes haven't been entirely wasted on your education!

So who should I put my 50p on to win the premiership next season? Is your punditry up there with your journalism? 

3 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

That's a well thought out and well argued snapshot, and from an angle that I haven't seen covered in the local/national media. You ought to get it syndicated.

So who should I put my 50p on to win the premiership next season? Is your punditry up there with your journalism? 

Put your shirt on Tottenham.:thumbsup:

On 5/25/2016 at 20:22, Bruegel the Elder said:

Thanks BTE.

I would honestly be tempted to bet on Spurs, looking at their odds of 9/1 - which is pretty tasty. That's 5 pounds return, you could buy yourself all sorts with that.

Honestly, Manchester City have got to be the favourites though with Guards coming in.