Cornwall Football Forum

you know the names bob you tell...ahahaha.

there after everyone at the moment m8. im sure it will bite em in the backside. i know 2 of my my players theyve been taliking to

Guest Helston Patriot

I spoke to the person personally too today mate... Wouldn't be so sure. I guess its just a coincidence that 7 days went in randomly?!?!?!? You have to ask a question there!

WHO ARE THOSE PLAYERS THEN BREAS NAME EM COME ON.

I presume the player you`re talking about is KAYNE TREVASKIS, when fit probably 1 of the top 3 strikers outside the peninsula league, absolute quality, to be honest i couldn`t see him leaving gary pascoe at falmouth, might be wrong that just my opinion.

so who are the top 3 three strikers in the combo league in your eyes, and everyone elses

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH BRYNN WHEELER ALL THE BEST FROM ALL AT HELSTON AFC ON HIS RETURN TO HIS HOME TOWN CLUB OF FALMOUTH TOWN!!!!

GREAT PLAYER ON HIS DAY ASSET TO THE TOWN!!!!!!!

NO CONTEST ...............DOMINIC PULLEN ...he`s big enough to look like all 3 !!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

WILL SCORE AS MANY AS 3 STRIKERS FROM MOST CLUBS...AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

My top 3 strikers in combo at the min be-

1,Andy Hill

2,Dom pullen

3,Carl paparone

2 reserves would be shane richards and the doc dwn perrenwell cant remember his name.

Also heard Lee Mitchel has gone to Helston But from what I heard he wanted to leave us (Aggie) to go and play higher standad!! Last time I looked Helston were in the same league as us!!

Never mind we beat Perranwell 3-0 today a good clean sheet with Justin Andrew in goal :yahoo:

UP THE SAINTS

Why does everyone always get on the defensive with things?

Mitchy chose to leave Aggie, no problem with that, stating to Kimmo "to play a higher standard of football" so he went to Newquay, best of luck

now I hear that 7 days are coming in from Helston for Mitchy to act as back up to yourself Winno, again thats up to him, and yeah, best of luck.

But, will he be playing combo (same standard as Aggie) or FHL1 (same standard as Aggie seconds)?

Shame he's left the club, cos Mitchy is a good clubman and done a lot for St Agnes in the short time he was here.

Mitch will play where he wants to play if it's Newquay it's Newquay then goodluck to him. If he decides to join us then he will work hard to get a 1st team place.

It wasnt a dig at you Darren but Ive had a number of txts etc from present aggie players saying different thing.. Some of them have short memories m8 as theyve buggered off and left Kimmo b4.

What happens happens we all get on with itBryn Wheeler left me last week to go back Falmouth good luck to him if thats what he wants.....

They will fight for there places. Like all the other players in my squad if you want guaranteed football you need to move on. Barry has done nothing wrong but as with all the other players at Helston you have a bad one your prob on the bench the following week.

• 2 weeks later...

They will fight for there places. Like all the other players in my squad if you want guaranteed football you need to move on. Barry has done nothing wrong but as with all the other players at Helston you have a bad one your prob on the bench the following week.

Lucky to have that luxury I suppose