Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Women's Cup Semi Finals

Tuesday 26th April at Godolphin (7.30)

Callington Town Ladies 0-3 Charlestown Ladies

Wednesday 27th April at Perranporth (6.30)

Mabe Ladies v Newquay Celtic

Callington Town Ladies 0-3 Charlestown Ladies.

A great second half display from Charlestown saw them through to the final of the Cornwall Womens Cup. The goals came after 61, 63 and 77 minutes. The Charlestown captain was lucky to stay on after raising her arms and pushing an opponent but the game was played in a good spirit and Charlestown deserved their victory at a windy Godolphin.

42 minutes ago, Willow Tree said:

Callington Town Ladies 0-3 Charlestown Ladies.

A great second half display from Charlestown saw them through to the final of the Cornwall Womens Cup. The goals came after 61, 63 and 77 minutes. The Charlestown captain was lucky to stay on after raising her arms and pushing an opponent but the game was played in a good spirit and Charlestown deserved their victory at a windy Godolphin.

Windy at Godophin (!) - never.

second only to Wendron for a breeze.

Mabe Ladies 0-9 Newquay Celtic

Newquay's dominance paid off in the second half when, with wind advantage they scored seven goals. To their credit, Mabe never gave up and they even hit the bar in the early stages of the game. A point of interest, I think one of the assistant referees has been officiating longer than the other two officials have been alive, combined!

1st half goals: 15m, 35m

2nd half goals: 48m, 57m, 61m, 63m, 69m, 83m, 89m

I wouldn't do such a thing! I'm paying a compliment to his experience and dedication to the beautiful game. In 40 odd years, Dange'rous and Tempo will be doing likewise!