Cornwall Football Forum

Full Time website - Trelawny League

Are the results on this website correct? I watched Storm Res v Hayle 3rds last week which the visitors won 6-0 yet the Full Time website shows 7-0. I watched the whole game and only counted six goals which makes me wonder how many other results are wrong?

And the Madron-Camborne Athletic double header on 02/04, where was it played? One match was abandoned but the result is to stand.

10 hours ago, Willow Tree said:

Are the results on this website correct? I watched Storm Res v Hayle 3rds last week which the visitors won 6-0 yet the Full Time website shows 7-0. I watched the whole game and only counted six goals which makes me wonder how many other results are wrong?

And the Madron-Camborne Athletic double header on 02/04, where was it played? One match was abandoned but the result is to stand.

Both teams reported  a result of 0-7 by SMS to Full Time.  Results reporting and recording is an automated system where both teams send the result by text to the FA system and if the teams report results that differ a 'Conflicts' tab appears in bright red on the view that I see in the background.  I then dig around to establish the correct score so yes, the results shown are correct.  It doesn't happen that often and more often than not it's where the result has been sent the wrong way round by one of the teams.

The double header was at Madron.