Cornwall Football Forum

Premier League Doping Scandal

Revealed today in the Sunday Times,that several players from Leicester,Chelsea and Arsenal have been accused of taking EPRD.

Up to 7 Leicester players have been named including Mahrez and Vardy.

If this is proved to be true,this could blow the Premiership to pieces,or will it be covered up.

Quite clearly, if true, this drug has assisted Leicester City players, had detrimental effects at Chelsea and Arsenal. I say punish Leicester, of course, and leave Chelsea and Arsenal alone as its has clearly not helped them.

By the way, is the Sunday Times editor a Spurs fan?

I suppose if these allegations are all lies,surely those players accused will sue the accuser.

Lets look at the facts,if these 7 Leicester players are guilty.

12 months ago these players were fighting for their lives for Premiership survival,and went on a fantastic run to survive.

This season,they are basically cruising towards the title.

Their best two players Mahrez and Vardy are having the season of their lives.

4 years ago Vardy was a nobody in non league football.Now look at him.

Makes you wonder,about fairy tails.

I see Aston Villa aren't mentioned - those players must be on something the way they are playing!!

I really hope it isn't true. If it is, the whole thing centres on money which in itself is ruining the game. If the claims are verified then the game will forever be tainted.

Can't be Arsenals players as their game hasn't improved  lol ........ In all seriousness if any Arsenal medical staff or players or come to that any club  are found guilty  then they should be banned  , if true  this could have big repercussions for football  not something you would think could happen in football  , I just hope it isn't true  but if t is words fail me ,