Cornwall Football Forum

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Due to the huge long term injury crisis and impending County FA suspensions that NEWQUAY AFC (SWPL) are suffering, the club desperately need quality, experienced players in ALL POSITIONS. If you are any good (or even if you have been told your good by your Dad) and fancy a trial, please email me in strictest confidence at NEWQUAYAFC@GMAIL.COM and I will pass your interest onto those in power at the club.

I don't think so DB, I am merely a supporter who is using the forum as a sounding board for those who may be interested in playing for Newquay AFC. It would be upto the club officials if they made a 7 day approach to any club concerned.

Training with a club that you have not currently signed for is not illegal, only if the club approached a player or players from another club without giving notice, would it be classed as illegal.

Guest Peppermint

In answer to Mr Bunt - I can see no difference in The Judge's posting and others that appear on here like wanted a keeper or defender for some club.

The Judge has no official capacity with the club so it is merely an interested supporter trying to help his club find some players.

I have just found a posting by Paparazzi on the Falmouth/Helston, Mining and Duchy League sub section of the Forum that states that a Mining Division 1 Club needs a keeper. No Club mentioned but surely this is no different than The Judge's posting.

Hi Dudas, we have got 2 key players out with broken bones, others with various ligament and muscle inuries and a whole host of ailments that would keep Holby City in production for years. On top of that, our disciplinary record has not improved any since last season.

Come 'home' Ash, Scotty et al, we still love you !

Hi Lads, Lee Rickard (again) and Sam Hunter both broken bones in foot, both hobbled/carried out of Mount wise fter the 2-3 defeat to Wadebridge.

Not going to comment on the forum about the situation pre-season but you know my views. May possibly see you in the famous red/white stripes again at some point in the future if all goes well Dudas, can't say anymore at this time.