Cornwall Football Forum

Guest stealth

CHACEWATER 5 HELSTON 3 HT/ 3-1 AFTER BEING 3-1 DOWN AND NOT PLAYING AT THERE BEST CHACEWATER CAM OUT FOR THE 2ND HALF BELIEVIN THEY COULD TURN THIS GAME AROUND AND WHEN THEY WERE AWARDED A PENILTY FOR WOT LOOKED A ROUTINE TACKLE FOR A DEFENDER LUKE KELLAND WAS BROUGHT DOWN. FROM THEN ON CHACEWATER TOOK TOTAL CONTROL OF THE GAME. HELSTON THOUGHT THEY HAD WON THIS GAME BE FOR HALF TIME WITH THERE TAKIN THE P-SS CELEBRATIONS. REMEMBER THERES 90MINS TO A GAME NOT 45MINS :ninja::drink::drink::drink::drink: :drink:

Guest helstons14

THEY WERE AWARDED A PENILTY FOR WOT LOOKED A ROUTINE TACKLE FOR A DEFENDER LUKE KELLAND WAS BROUGHT DOWN.

Maybe we would take your advice if you could spell?

Fair play to Chacewater good comeback, they won't lose many games up at their place, but cant wait to get them on a big pitch then maybe we will do it for 90minutes! :D

Guest Damian Stevens

Gregg Renfree 2 , Me ( a penalty ) and Adam Pryor .

Mawnan 2 up after 20 mins then went 3 - 2 down , Adam equalised 5 mins to go then St Keverne awarded a penalty in last minute which Nooty saved and then made an even better save from the rebound.

greggy scored winner in 2nd half of extra time.

Keir - That is far from the truth as i spoke to Helston No.14 after the match and he was not a bad sport whatsoever.The Helston lads came to the Chacewater pub after the match for refreshments and i'm sure will be looking forward to gaining revenge when the league game is played down there later in the season.

Helston have a good team,as shown by their lead at half-time,and it was a "soft" penalty which got Chacewater back into the game early in the second period.

All the best Helston for the rest of the season.

Guest stealth

soccer follower i was told it was a rash challange for the penilty. helston 14 blamed the size of the pitch, but do you think he would hav made that comment at half time? so if chacewater go down there and get a result wots exscuse is he going use? TO MUCH NOISE FROM HELICOPTERS FLYING OVER DURING PLAY' :ninja:

Guest helstons14

I was not making excuses, just saying that our game suits a bigger pitch so can't wait to get you at home. Full credit for your comeback, taking nothing away from that.

Did you play Stealth? And no I won't be making excuses about the planes, we get used to it.

K-Dogg don't go making judgements because you don't know me or anything about the game so save your comments for something productive.

Guest helstons14

What the hell are you on about stealth? Thought what was won? Did you play in the game because we never once said we had already won. Would of looked a bit stupid if we had.

Guest helstons14

Three OTT celebrations what the hell are you on about? Possibly one was but if you scored a goal like that wouldn't you be the same? So come on who are you then? Try writing in English.