Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin v Tavistock

Guest Rubber Soul

. . . and well worth it. Created far more chances than Bodmin, especially in the second half. Will Stringer scored an excellent winner after 74 minutes. Bodmin took defeat in their usual snarling manner.

Paul,

being a bit previous are you not, Parkway are a very good outfit, but I still feel it is to early yet to predict who will/may win the League, as although Falmouth's cup run has been a disaster, I am still confident that they will be up challenging for the title,

Hammers :thumbsup::clapper::yahoo::c: :c:

It is very early I no, but having looked at the results and seen both sides I think Parkway look the more consistent. Falmouth have had some strange results this season. Long way to go yet!! You never no Hammers......could the mighty Blazey make a late charge??!!! :thumbsup:

Paul,

it's quite possible that St Blazey could be up there ,I have always said against other comments never write of St Blazey,

as for Falmouth, now that Steve Massey has also taken over as Manager & knowing the sort of man he is, I believe that Town will get stronger, as the season progresses,

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::yahoo::c: :c: