Cornwall Football Forum

CORNISH TEAMS PIN BADGES!!!

Hi All

Now retirement is just around the corner I thought I would try and collect pin badges for as many Cornish teams as I can!! Wish I did it years ago when I was actually playing at these grounds with a packet in my pocket!!  I've got a few over the last few years when I've been watching/playing etc. It's surprising how many teams do them! I've got Ruan Minor, Gulval and Camborne Park, teams that are now defunct unfortunately! Built up the old collection off eBay just recently after a nice little accumulator came in from William Hill but missed out on a few as well!! A St.Dennis badge went for £8 last week but most are usually 2/3 quid. I missed out on a St.Teath one cos I fell asleep after nights and it went for £1.70!!! Was a bit choked with that!! ?  Anyway basically what I'm trying to say is that even though the Mrs thinks I'm a sad anorach if anyone has got any pin badges that they want to get rid of or sell then I'm your man!!! Even Devon ones cos I've played on a lot of those grounds in the Fa cup and Vase etc. My number is 07455987850 or send me a message on here whatever. Thanks gents, look forward to hearing from you!! 

Yours in football,

Rappo. ⚽️

Rappo, type in a town ie Penzance on ebay under sports memorabilia. It's amazing who you can find. At the groundhop there will be masses. How many more goals for the 2,000? You can't quit until then!!

Thankyou mate!!! I'll do that! Much appreciated! Gutted I can't make the ground hop I'm up Scotland for Easter!!! I'll pencil that in for next year though!! Never done one!! Bit of a sore point, need 11 more goals but got ripped off for two this morning!! (Report on the vets thread!) I'm just hoping the knee will last that long? Really appreciate the help. Got a nice leather display cabinet with room for 100 badges only half full!!!  ?⚽️

Just confirmed it with Terry who does the majority of Cornish Clubs badges and He will have his stall at ALL SWPL Groundhop matches on Thursday/Friday/Saturday 24-26th March 2016, he usually brings loads from around the country, so bring your wallet with you Rappo. I will also be at my charity programme stall at some of the games, if any clubs have any spare current season programmes they would like to donate, I would be very grateful of them. As many of you are aware, I also run the Notts Senior League Groundhop, which this season takes in 5 matches, 1 on Friday evening of 29th April and 4 on Saturday 30th April, I do still have spaces on the coach. I also do advanced bookings for badges sets,  there are 7 in the pack for 21, none have had badges before, anyone interested please contact me on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk 

cost of the advanced match ticket which also includes the 5 programme pack is £15,

Coach travel from Nottingham Train Station for Saturday 30th April is £15 per seat

Thanks Richard, that's a great help mate!! Much appreciated. Cheers for the message Rob, that's brilliant, I've sent one back in your inbox. Gutted to miss the ground hop, the boy plays for Wadebridge and think they're at Sticker with an early kick off. Never been to one, 3 games of football in a day sounds right up my street!!  ?⚽️  Yeah I know you're right Mr Older it's double the size of the other one this morning!! Just too tempting being so close!! ?