Cornwall Football Forum

Invoking St. Darren!

Xembla

St. Darren --

Or for that matter, any other Liverpool fan --

Please give me something positive to cling to after that display against Besiktas! Now even the UEFA Cup spot is fading from sight.

Oh, sure, there's the league still to play for, but that's not exactly a confidence-inspiring match.

Anything?

Well, at least we're not Spurs! (having said that, they'll probably win tomorrow!)

URGENT UPDATE ON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TABLES

TO ALL LIVERPOOL FANS

Group A

Team P W D L F A Pts

Marseille 3 2 1 0 4 1 7

Porto 3 1 2 0 3 2 5

Besiktas 3 1 0 2 2 4 3

LIVERPOOL 3 0 1 2 2 4 1 (WHO ARE THESE AGAIN)

Group F

Team P W D L F A Pts

Manchester United 3 3 0 0 6 2 9 (POSSIBLE THE WINNERS THIS YEAR MAYBE ???)

Roma 3 2 0 1 4 2 6

Sporting Lisbon 3 1 0 2 3 4 3

Dynamo Kiev 3 0 0 3 3 8 0

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :thumbsup::yahoo::clapper: ;)

St. Darren --

Or for that matter, any other Liverpool fan --

Please give me something positive to cling to after that display against Besiktas! Now even the UEFA Cup spot is fading from sight.

Oh, sure, there's the league still to play for, but that's not exactly a confidence-inspiring match.

Anything?

Well, at least we're not Spurs! (having said that, they'll probably win tomorrow!)

You're absolutely right Xembla my transatlantic nemesis. Liverpool are indeed NOT Spurs, however, come the end of the season they will have won exactly the same as Spurs have... Absolutely nothing. :c:

Xembla, I think that Crouch should move on. BUT I do think that he wasn't played in Europe because he is being saved for the game against Arsenal at the weekend?. He caused all sorts of problems the last time Liverpool played Arsenal and I'm not too sure whether Torres will be fit in time for the game.

I'm not too sure which clubs would be interested in signing crouch (Though there has been talk of both him and Defoe going to man city to form a "little and large" partnership), but I think he needs/deserves regular football and it's absolutely clear that he wont get that at Liverpool. Neither will anyone else whilst Benitez is in charge though.

There is nothing better than seeing the scally's getting played off the park by a second rate side.

I have said it before and i will no doubt say it again Peter Crouch is turd and the reason he is not getting a game is because he is turd. When he came on for England he did nothing but commit foul after foul and he needs 3 touch's to bring the ball under control, and i dont need plastic scousers coming on and quoting stats about goals scored for England as we all know that most of them were agains't much inferior opposition.

Every scouser in the land must be hoping & praying that Gerrard doesn't get injured because without him you would be looking at a mid table finish as you do not have anyone else in midfield to help him out and him & Torres are the only goal threat.

RAFA IS A TACTICUL GENIOUS LONG MAY IT CONTINUE :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I kind of agree with most of that BUT the part about nobody at Liverpool being close to Gerrard in ability is wrong. I think that the only reason they are slightly struggling of late is because Alonso has been injured. The guy is a class act and is VERY close to a comeback after recovering from his broken foot. I think that you'll see a dramatic improvement in the Scouse lads then.

Well Dustin what can I say!!

Reason not replied, I was over in Besiktas watching the shower of rubble!!!

We should have started with Crouch and left Vironin out. 3 wins in next 3 games and we'll be fine, get your money on the reds to win it!!

Ever the optimist me!!

And who said Turkish fans were violent???? lovely place to go and watch football, albeit might have been different if we had beaten them!!

cheers Gillsy!!! thanks for that, don't forget who's doing your best man speech next year!!

yeah, predictions for me are out the window!!

I'm off up again tomorrow Paul, see Robbie return!!

I was being nice, just showing people that you was on the tv.....

Have a good one tomorrow lets hope Robbie (as you say) can get on the score sheet

I wouldn't give up your predictions yet you usually win a few quid as you know!!!