3-0 - 10m - Matt Cusack

4-0 - 21m - Glen Squires

5-0 - 62m - Darren Burchell

6-0 - 70m - Glen Squires

6-1 - 73m - Mark Bettis

7-1 - 79m - Darren Burchell

7-2 - 84m - Danny Zalick

8-2 - 92m - Jamie Morrison-Hill

Was good to meet up with Kernowman after the game and meet the new organiser of the prediction league!

Yes Steve has taken back the reins as manager, but this was always the intention, depending on Steve's recovery from illness. OK, even Steve admits it has come a little earlier than expected, but he is still hoping Stuart, after a brief break, will be back soon as Head Coach.

As for tonight's match - Morrison-Hill man of the match, all over the park; Burch - two quality goals; Squires also picked up two as he completed a 90 minute match. Would have to say though that gave away two soft goals! Against a better side, they might have been vital!

Well done Town,My comments yesterday about Towns current form has hit home,I was always confident that Steve Massey would have more to say & do if Town continued to under perform, because he is a man who expects nothing but the best,

It was a good win, but let us not get carried away with this result, because Holsworthy were 5 up from the bottom, a much sterner test for Town will be the next two games away, Torpiont & Liskeard.

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::yahoo::c: :c:

Also at the match were Dave and Bob Smale (committee and Programme editor ) of Mangotsfield United -Southern League Premier, who were having a short holiday at St.Ives.

They hadnt seen so many goals in ages but I tried not to mention Towns Biggest ever FA Cup defeat at Mangotsfield in 2001.

Err Err 1-10 -sorry Neil.