Cornwall Football Forum

GOT TO BE WORTH A LOOK

Coopsie

I've read about and seen pictures of this lad.

The only way to get the ball of him once it's on his head is to foul him as the video shows.

It's not illegal but how long before the authorities stop him.

Remember the free kick that was flicked up for someone else to volley, that got stopped.

cornishteddyboy, do you think that the authorities would be able to do anything about it?. That would be like saying that Christiano Ronaldo has to stop doing his stepovers because the only way that you can really get the ball from him while he's doing that is to kick him into touch OR it's like saying that Johann Cruyff should have never been able to get away with the "Cruyff Turn" because it just left defenders for dead and gave them no chance of getting the ball.

I say that the lad has found a skill that gives the defenders no chance at all of getting the ball without fouling him and he should be allowed to do it. He'll be the one getting kicked and I'm sure he'll get fed up of that eventually.

well said coopsie, mean when he has dead legs at the end of games & no teeth to eat the half time oranges with he will soon give up.

why not let him do it, part of the game is showing skill & that lad has got bags of it.

Guest Helston Patriot

Why didn't the ref give a free kick for the BLANTANT foul on the edge of the box?? I.e the shoulder barged? He waveed for advantage?!?!?!!!!

He will end up as the most fouled player in South American football at the end of the season.Not a lot the Refs can do about him but as has been mentioned he is going to end up with some nasty injuries,especially as he isnt looking where he is going! ;0) :blink: