Cornwall Football Forum

Travelled to play foxhole yesterday  must say i was pleasantly surprised by the set up and the pitch was in great condition ,Good team up there and a decent shout for jnr cup.

Don't think foxhole have the players to sustain a good cup run n win the league,speaking to chris Allen last nite n he pretty much confirmed this

Pauller8.....you've joined Foxhole from St Stephen have you mate? Does this mean you'll get the opportunity to give Grosey a kick?

Grosey is the biggest wind up merchant out there, but you got to love him for it! Duchy Prem looking very competitive this season and to be honest I think Foxhole will be title contenders for sure, and so to St Minver. Torpoint also strong.

Have St Stephen strengthened their squad Grosey?

Pauller will need extra long legs to kick me from the lowly depths of duchy 5 morcs lol,we got a couple of signings that r new n they will only strengthen a strong team so we'll have to c how it goes!

could do with a cheat for a linesman cos ours is far to honest,he even got me booked last season cos I argued his decision,obviously I was right but still cost me a tenner! 

Where u this season Ryan?i heard talskiddy 3rds but I never listen to rumours............

• 3 weeks later...