Cornwall Football Forum

MANAGER REQUIRED FALMOUTH TOWN SWPL

Numpty

due to unforeseen circumstances  FALMOUTH TOWN are now looking for a new manager for their South West Peninsula team for the 2015/15 season.

any interested persons are asked to contact either club secretary wayne Pascoe on 07887365400 or email pascoerichard@Hotmail.com   or chairman graham medlin on 07899957548.

we at FALMOUTH TOWN would like to thank wayne hughes for his efforts having stepped up to taking charge of the first team during last season and wish him all the best for the future.

thankyou

I appreciate not , but had you seen saturdays first half , & lets not take anything away from Hayle who played superb, must of been some of the poorest displays I've seen and you have to wonder why?? Or do you say pre season,  the end result was 5-4 to hayle so perhaps a good 2nd half display.  I don't know anything of Town so not out to slate them but from what i watched sometimes the players at pre season want to impress surely. These players were either not happy or did not want to be out there , or surely neither but it didn't look that way.  A few hours later and the management quit.