Cornwall Football Forum

Confirmed SWPL 2015-16 transfers

every time a player is mentioned someone has to bring up the st austell money tag like we are the only ones that have a successful enough club to pay players well.lots of jealous people out there. This was never an issue when we were not a force but now we are the best team everyone thinks its money that has got us success and nothing to do with management. this forum is becoming a hate forum and its aimed at successful clubs and many of the posts are from people associated with mediocre mid to bottom teams that are just jealous that the clubs they are with/represent have no ambition or foresight.     

​Maybe the clubs do have the ambition and foresight, maybe even big enough dug outs, they don't have St Austell's money!

From what I've been told, Jack James is more interested in St Dennis or Penryn, purely because he wants to play football, not just 'pick up an envelope'.

@LeeHall1977: No ins or outs at @PenrynAthletic and boss steve jewell doesn't expect to make many changes during the summer,(Twitter)

so hopefully St Dennis will be were they are heading :-) 

Speaking to Phil Lafferty this morning he confirm that Harry Evans attended training last night and signed a two year deal.

​Sorry Theo but it would seem you haven't taken notice of the previous warning! Good bye :SM_carton:

​Just out of interest Cornish Soccer, what has Theo actually done from that last comment to be given the boot?

Regards,

Digger

Speaking to Phil Lafferty this morning he confirm that Harry Evans attended training last night and signed a two year deal.

​Sorry Theo but it would seem you haven't taken notice of the previous warning! Good bye :SM_carton:

​Just out of interest Cornish Soccer, what has Theo actually done from that last comment to be given the boot?

Regards,

Digger

​Best you refer to following link http://www.cornwallfootballforum.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29802-who-has-moved-who-is-thinking-of-moving-and-who-is-staying/&page=3. Never spoke to Dan Nancarrow then, and never spoke to Phil Lafferty (as above) this morning and so out of order.

Player Registrations & Transfers as of

Friday 3rd July 2015

Players Re-Registered from last season: 1,682

New players Registered this season: 43

Total number of Registered Players: 1,725

Transfers Received & approved this season: 94

Latest Transfers :

046    David Smith : From : Torpoint Athletic To : Launceston

047    James Fuller : From : Torpoint Athletic To : Launceston

048    Paul Chuwen : From : Launceston To : Saltash United

049    Travis Skerton : From : Torpoint Athletic To : Saltash United

050    Joshua Sims : From : Falmouth Town To : St Blazey

051    Kayne Trevaskis : From : Falmouth Town To : St Blazey

052    Andrew Van Evelingen : From : Penzance To : St Blazey

053    Andrew Westgarth : From : Helston Athletic To : Falmouth Town

054    Chris Wormington : From : Porthleven To : Falmouth Town

055    Brinton Nute : From : Callington Town To : Dobwalls

056    Ben Ashford : From : Sidmouth Town To : Axminster Town

057    Ben Clay : From : Exmouth Town To : Axminster Town

058    Andrew Thomson From : Sidmouth Town To : Axminster Town

059    Jake Andrew From : Penzance To : Mousehole

060    Liam Andrew From : Penzance To : Mousehole

061    Frazer Cadman From : Penzance To : Mousehole

062    Lewis Caspell : From : Penzance To : Mousehole

063    Simon Primmer : From : Galmpton United To : Liverton United

064    Ryan Pooley : From : Wadebridge Town To : Camelford

065    Lee Bevan : From : Saltash United To : Bodmin Town

066    Kyle Flew : From : Camelford To : Bodmin Town

067    Nick Hurst : From : Falmouth Town To : Bodmin Town

068    Sam Carter : From : Elburton Villa To : Plymstock United

069    Tom Scott : From : Elburton Villa To : Plymstock United

070    Jack Furzer : From : Witheridge To : St Martins

071    Kenny Griffiths : From : Plymouth Parkway To : Galmpton United

072    Charles Young : From : Helston Athletic To : St Austell

073    Kieran Conibear-Trathen From : Wadebridge Town To : Newquay

074    Matt Lloyd : From : Helston Athletic To : Newquay

075    Aaron Ibbotson : From : Teignmouth To : Bovey Tracey

076    Carl Powell-Thomas : From : Saltash United To : St Blazey

077    Harley Westlake : From : Camelford To : Falmouth Town

078    Callum Martindale : From : Ivybridge Town To : Plymouth Parkway

079    James Oakley : From : Penzance To : Wadebridge Town

080    Martin Yelland : From : Penzance  To : Wadebridge Town

081    Steven Avery : From : Crediton United To : Witheridge

082    George Molcher : From : Helston Athletic To : Porthleven

083    Harry Southcott : From : Tavistock To : Liskeard Athletic

084    Dean Smith : From : Dobwalls To : Bovey Tracey

085    Seb Broomfield : From : St Blazey To : Torpoint Athletic

086    Robin Brown : From : Liskeard Athletic To : Torpoint Athletic

087    kirk Smith : From : Callington Town To : Torpoint Athletic

088    David Barker : From : St Blazey To : Callington Town

089    Lewis Edwards : From : Tavistock To : Callington Town

090    Matthew Clenahan : From : Totnes & Dartington To : Sidmouth Town

091    Sam Carter : From : Plymstock United To : Elburton Villa

092    Aaron Hulme : From : Plymstock United To : Elburton Villa

093    Matt Godfree : From : Saltash United To : Elburton Villa

094    Ryan Rickard : From : Plymstock United To : Elburton Villa

Brilliant,I'm in stitches here,uv made my night with this post lol

Wadebridge Town , I went there for the first and only time when we beat Bodmin in the senior cup final i was really impressed with the set up and its a strange one that they are not in the Premier. the term sleeping giant is one that springs to mind they should get out of the West this year. 

Digger i appreciate the "dig" at me but as explained before I am just a supporter, all be it only recently, i know there were bad times for the club but now its good times and with the good times come new supporters anyone will tell you that. welcome to the forum and its nice to think we have a new member thats only intent is to bash st austell. Unless perhaps you are bitter towards st austell as you say "a former st austell committee member

Digger do you have a moustache? I think I have seen you when I came to watch the St Austell match v Glossop Hove Albion. 

​Morning John,

I have been known as a Des Lynam lookalike for some years now! However recently it has been trimmed when I borrowed Martin Giles 0.5 mm Babyliss Beard trimmer.

Please let me know when you next at Poltair John, I would be more than happy to pay for your gate fare so you can watch some attractive football.

Regards,

Digger

Digger do you have a moustache? I think I have seen you when I came to watch the St Austell match v Glossop Hove Albion. 

Digger i appreciate the "dig" at me but as explained before I am just a supporter, all be it only recently, i know there were bad times for the club but now its good times and with the good times come new supporters anyone will tell you that. welcome to the forum and its nice to think we have a new member thats only intent is to bash st austell. Unless perhaps you are bitter towards st austell as you say "a former st austell committee member

Ben has stated several times he is new to the area and has started following St Austell what is the problem?? Leedsunited(Terry Huddy) you have an opinion on every Cornish Club from Nanstallon Under 8s to Polruan 3rds so what is the difference? Glass Houses.

​Sorry Hudds, I have to agree with John here in relation to Ben Howard's, he's entitled to say what he thinks.... even though the majority is inaccurate you have to respect the guys opinion.

Regards,

Digger

Thank you Digger! we will agree to disagree on inaccuracies as you rightly say it my opinion. cant wait for the season to start now so we can concentrate on talking football. First pre-season game against st dennis on Saturday. Pretty meaningless compared to some of our friendlies  but will be a good work out for the champions. i will like to see some of the youngsters given a chance from the seconds. 

We are all looking forward to playing town Saturday, jay has done a super job with our pre season training and all the boys have loved every session. 

The score will be irrelevant but it will be nice for us to see how far away from town we are. They are a class act and hopefully we can just give them a decent run out. The club is going in the right direction and would be nice, a year from now having to play town in a league basis. 

Thank you Digger! we will agree to disagree on inaccuracies as you rightly say it my opinion. cant wait for the season to start now so we can concentrate on talking football. First pre-season game against st dennis on Saturday. Pretty meaningless compared to some of our friendlies  but will be a good work out for the champions. i will like to see some of the youngsters given a chance from the seconds. 

They'd lose if they played the youngsters mate,the reserves are a million miles off from the 1st team

Why use seconds when presumably it's a first team friendly?

Why use seconds when presumably it's a first team friendly?

​Exactly!!!

why use second team players? maybe they might have done really well in pre season and deserve to be involved? Just a thought.

​Sorry but in my opinion too early to be "rewarding"!

What, take him along, give him 5 minutes and disillusion him before the season has even begun and that might also mean the seconds running the risk of losing a player