015    Ryan Trathen : From : Penzance To : Porthleven

016    Liam Ames From : Wadebridge Town To : Newquay

017    Sam Gerken From : Wadebridge Town To : Newquay

018    Luke Hodge : From : Wadebridge Town To : Newquay

019    Hayden Roe : From : Teignmouth To : Bovey Tracey

020    James Wignell : From : Helston Athletic To : Porthleven

021    Sam Stevens : From : Callington Town To : Ivybridge Town

022    Jack Bowyer : From : Sticker To : St Austell

Pacey winger Dan Barreto who's recently been playing for Hayes and Yeading whilst working and living in the London area is reportedly linked with a move to Plymouth Parkway or Ivybridge town as he has been presented with a job opportunity in Plymouth, big money is being thrown his way for his signature   

Dave Rickard good player but not a prem player and won't improve us jake ash would of been perfect I am positive the manager will be setting his sights higher with new signings not that we need any 

We shall c Ben,the only reason he ain't left b4 is because he doesn't chase the££££££££££

Maybe a new challenge? Maybe the money? Maybe just a rumour!

​Strangely enough there are rumours around Falmouth that they are pulling out of the league certainly hope that is not the case. I am hoping that this is just wild talk - this always seems to happen during the summer recess. 

I doubt they would ever pull out of the league, the very worst they would do is step down to division 1 west. I heard that rumour a couple of years ago. Any pre season optimism has usually vanished by September and it's a struggle from there on. That can be said for a lot of clubs battling at the wrong end of any table though to be fair.

Why would Chris Reski wont to leave St Austell a title winning team and got to be favourites again this season and go to Newquay dont think there is a chance in hell of that happening Plymouth Parkway will give St Austell a good run after signing all there ex players just hope most of them are stil on there holidays when the play the G 1st game of the season 

This is all getting a bit stupid now people no one is leaving st austell unless retired or deemed surplus to requirements yes there will be interest from other teams, that is to be expected because they are all very good players but categorically none of the players mentioned are leaving. Many thanks for listening

I missed a question I was asked earlier in this thread about who I would like to see st austell sign. In my opinion any fringe truro players will be a good addition. I watched st austell a lot last year and  i cant think of any player that they played against that would justify a place in the side. perhaps the lowry brothers from Godolphin are the only ones that would get in. Tom chambers who is local to st austell will be a great replacement for lee whetter but john elliot tells me that we have been trying to sign him for years so that probably will be a long shot but st austell are a different kettle of fish now so perhaps we could get him

I missed a question I was asked earlier in this thread about who I would like to see st austell sign. In my opinion any fringe truro players will be a good addition. I watched st austell a lot last year and  i cant think of any player that they played against that would justify a place in the side. perhaps the lowry brothers from Godolphin are the only ones that would get in. Tom chambers who is local to st austell will be a great replacement for lee whetter but john elliot tells me that we have been trying to sign him for years so that probably will be a long shot but st austell are a different kettle of fish now so perhaps we could get him

​When I was on the committee with Pool Sports Club in 1970 Junior Cup Final we lost 0-2 to Mid Cornwall F C at Bugle.

A John Elliott scored one of the goals-would he be the same person as mentioned in your post

Mike that would be a possibility. I only met John this season he is an avid st austell follower and is one of the reasons that the club is still in existence  he is in his mid 60s so probably the same john elliot    

John was one of a small group of people who didn't abandon the club eight years ago when it was in dire straits and worked to save the club. Other members were Darryl Stamp, Trevor Ternouth, Peter Beard,,Mike Rowe and Steve Bullen who are all still with the club reaping the success their loyalty has deserved. 

Edited by midlandlilywhite

Yes Mike it is the same John Elliot ,also played for town in the sixties when they also had a great side.John was also their linesman in div1 west and was a legend then as well .Lovely man when he signed me for foxhole,he told me he could,nt stick me but I was the best goalscorer around so a very honest man and I must admit did enjoy playing for him.

here here.They all continue to do a great job.Its also nice to see the younger generation a at the club all working with the main men as well bodes well for the future. the club is benefiting by letting non football people run the club and propper football people run the teams 

Well Ben I totally agree with you for a change ! Yes the younger generation e.g Lea Cooper and James Hutchings etc are doing a superb job. A good blend of experience and energetic youth !

Where's whetters off 2 then Ben??

Dave Rickard good player but not a prem player and won't improve us jake ash would of been perfect I am positive the manager will be setting his sights higher with new signings not that we need any 

Muzz could easily play prem football, Bodmin already have shown some interest in him so that must say something. !