Cornwall Football Forum

who is the best

Guest geachy1

Guest Hayle Caesar

If a striker is scoring that amount of goals in that amount of games the player in question has got to move up a league! In a strange way he is actually underachieving.

this is a hard question to answer as you can only really judge players in your league . as i personally have seen very little falmouth helston league football its hard to say if they have better strikers than the mining league . if i was going to pick one i would have to agree with gerrard8 . nick mills over many seasons now has been scoring goals for fun . and as a defender i know he is a nightmare to mark whenever you think you are on top of him thats when he punishes you . as for saying he should play a better standard i think thats his decision . and general i think thats a bit harsh mate you know from your playing days not all good strikers play senior football

The best striker i ever played against was Steve wherry, he had it all skill, pace and a knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Dominic pullen not the fastest but a big guy who has always been strong not the hardest worker but always finds the back of the net. Junior football i would have to agree with sammo66 nick mills played with him and against him i would call him a sniffer of goals.

Guest rellends

i would try and answer this question but alas my laptop is broken and anyway my assistant has not finished compiling his dvd dossier on the strikers of the mining league!

Guest postman pat

is Brett Adams still playing for Spice of Life. he has scored the odd goal or two in his career. :c:

what about Graham Jewell he must be in his 90's by now LOL but is scoring for fun at Holmans.and he is a top bloke :drink: :c:

well if u start to pass the ball to your own team a bit more u never know what might happen :clapper::P

Heard there's a good new young striker at Robarts that fancies himself as bit special wot do u think not bad for a jonny foreigner with a gammy leg eh!

Look forward to seeing your happy smiling face on Sunday :yahoo: