Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES Saturday 18th April

WHO ARE YOU?  Simple question.  And by the way I don't write for the Cornish Guardian.  Perhaps we should meet somewhere so we can have a little chat.   Or are you just a coward by hiding behind your title.     

Keep digging and eventually you will come out on the other side.  Your pompousness is baffling.  As I said you will now answer to the ECPL clubs who will now get fines.   Your attack on me was uncalled for and unjustified.  So don't try and wiggle your way out of it.  *I think it would be interesting if you introduced yourself.  Everyone knows who I am so who are you ?.  Or have you forgotten your name like the players who you complained bitterly about but now cannot remember who they are

I don't know who you are ECPL. At first I thought you were an old fashioned clay giant, but that was ECLP. So now I believe that you're the personification of a league, without necessarily being part of it. Or am I wrong? Are you perhaps the leagues press officer, an appointee or self appointed? Maybe everybody else knows who you are and it's just me, but indulge me, who or what are you? 

P.S. If Offside! does agree to meet up with you, could you save me a ringside seat please.

My name is Dave Potham.  I'm afraid I am not a member of the ecpl although I think I was shown as its press officer, but this has been removed.  Unfortunately I had to decline this position because it would mean a conflict of interest between me and my job of impartial reporting.  Yes I am informed of anything contentious or if they want anything posted.  I don't have a problem with that but If I want to critisize the league then I will.

As far as that pompous ass offside, he is a gutless nobody who hides behind his title.  So come on offside who are you because trust me I WILL FIND OUT. 

I think everyone has had enough of your nonsense so I will let you have the last word.  

Edited by ECPL

My name is Dave Potham.  I'm afraid I am not a member of the ecpl although I think I was shown as its press officer, but this has been removed.  Unfortunately I had to decline this position because it would mean a conflict of interest between me and my job of impartial reporting.  Yes I am informed of anything contentious or if they want anything posted.  I don't have a problem with that but If I want to critisize the league then I will.

As far as that pompous ass offside, he is a gutless nobody who hides behind his title.  So come on offside who are you because trust me I WILL FIND OUT. 

I think everyone has had enough of your nonsense so I will let you have the last word.  

While I can't agree with everything that you say and do Dave, I appreciate your honest response to my post. Thank-you. It's never easy, or even possible to please all of the people all of the time, but you have to respect those who soldier on with little or no reward to provide fellow enthusiasts with their weekly fix of results and comment. A degree of respect to you!