Cornwall Football Forum

Truro first team at Hayle

Just been told Truro first team using our combo game as trainning sesh tomorrow. we lost two to first team so should be interesting, will test our managerial skills to the limit.

Swings and roundabouts OH S...! :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Think i might have to change my draw prediction!

Truro can play who they want against us, we can beat them!

If ever they ran a competition for the best joke on the forum I think this one would be in line for the first prize.It's about the funniest one that I have heared for a long time,ha ha ha.Helston Patriot,have you got any more funny ones like that?my sides are sore with laughing.

KIT 65.

Just been told Truro first team using our combo game as trainning sesh tomorrow. we lost two to first team so should be interesting, will test our managerial skills to the limit.

Swings and roundabouts OH S...! :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Think i might have to change my draw prediction!

Dont know what time the kick off for this training session is Weeman,but I had planned to go and watch Truro first team play Bristol Manor Farm at Truro kick off at 3.00 pm.I think someone has given you the wrong info.Are you sure they didn't mean the Truro under 12s squad that were after a match?if so watch out coz they're pretty sharp kids.

KIT 65.

Ha ha kit65, very funny. I'm no fool. I've seen both Helston and Truro play and would def put my money on Helston :drink::yahoo:

OK Anita,all jokes aside,they are a good team I must admit,but we will not know until they go head to head,and as you know with an important game like that,which both teams will want to win,who knows how many Truro 1st teamers will they have at there disposal.Should be a very interesting encounter.

KIT 65.

It looks like my co manager got his facts wrong after getting Truros team sheet for today but it did give you all something to talk about it was light hearted and for a laugh ,and i hope its not the under 12s they are probably quicker than most of our players.

KIT 65. I SEE YOU SUM THE WHOLE THING UP AT TRURO IN YOUR POST HOW MANY 1ST TEAMERS THEY WILL USE.

DON'T TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED IN FOOTBALL. IT AINT JUST ABOUT HELSTON AND TRURO. THERE ARE SOME TOUGH PLACES TO GO IN THIS LEAGUE AND ST IVES HAVE ALREADY SHOWN TO THE REST WHAT CAN BE DONE. I CAN GUARANTEE ONE THING IVE WATCHED A COUPLE OF THE GAMES AND TEAMS HAVE JUST SAT BACK AND GIVEN UP B4 THE GAME REALLY STARTED. WE WILL NOT DO THAT IM FOR SURE. ASS AND RIGHT UP IT I THINK ....#

LONG LONG LONG WAY TO GO FOR ALL OF US................