Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin v St Blazey

Well here we are, the eve of a fixture weve been looking forward to. Can the new boys take the wana ways to the cleaners? Sadly ive read were going to be missing Matt Parsons, Neil Burton and Lee Whetters so we start under strength which seems typical with a match like this. Will be interesting to see the crowd with it being on a Friday, no other footy on for people to stay in to watch. Should be a good St Blazey folowing seeing as its just up the road. Good luck lads (new ones) lets put one over em!! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately not all of the players who left st Blazey to join Bodmin this season will be there. Rob Brimming and Lewis Reed have both moved on to Liskeard but that does leave Danny Bance, Steve Ovens, Nick Campbell, Paul Madden and Gary Penhaligon. Hopefully, it should be an entertaining evening. :drink:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Damn and blast, had I known this match was on tonight, I would have gone to watch the ex-peppermints, especially as I am away on holiday from tomorrow. It would have been nice to return the favour that Paul did us at Priory Park last season (although there is no way I would wear Green, it just dosn't suit me)

Hope all had a good night !

Bodmin(4-4-2):Miller;Underhay,Madden,Flynn,Manley;Turner,Morgan,Campbell,Bance;Hodge,Ovens.Subs:Gilbert,O'Hagan.

St Blazey(3-5-2):Palmer;Hunter,Ralph,Mulready;Sebbar,Bradshaw,Parnell,Moore,Isbell;Body,Nancarrow.Subs:McGhee,Rickard,Tinsley.

2-0 flattered Bodmin.See you all at Vospers Oak Villa morra.