St Teath 1 Callington Town 2

Tavistock v Bere Alston United

Division One

Lanreath v Holsworthy

Mevagissey 4 St Austell 1

Pensilva v Camelford

St Blazey v Roche

St Stephens Borough v Wadebridge Town

Tom Hall with 2 goals for Callington Town at St Teath, as Town maintain an unbeaten away record !

Surely St Blazey 2nd team players get frustrated with players coming in from St Dennis (Ricks boys)??!! Feel they have a strong enough squad to win any game in that league without having to bring these 2 in. Watched a game at Bude this season where lee rickets played and Budes centre half had him in his pocket all game and Bude came out on top with a 2-0 win!

Ur right mate he did, so obviously myself (and Carl when he plays) don't really make a difference wen we play if blazey still lose with us in their side ? Makes me laugh, teams would play ringers in their team if they are playing for something but blazey seem to get a lot of stick when myself or Carl play !!!!!!! Nothing is against the rules so get over it, it bores a lot of people.

And no, the blazey boys don't get pissed off because there asked before we are bought in and are ok with it. So concentrate on your own team ur spectating then worry about what other teams are doing. ?

You're right young Lee, it's well within the rules. But the amount of posts on this subject year on year prove it's far from boring for many people. I'm not worried about it at all, but it does make me curious

I don't blame you for getting a game anywhere you can, you obviously love your football.

It's the attitude of the St Blazey players I find strange

Manager: " I won't need you today Mr centre forward I have Lee Rickard available "

Mr Centre Forward : " Oh is Lee signing for us then ? "

Manager : " No, it's just for today "

Mr Centre Forward : " OK Gaffer - I'll - Sit on the bench / in the stand / go shopping / go on the lash - See you for training on Tuesday "

If it was me I'm tell him to stick Lee Rickard where the sun don't shine

We're all different I suppose

Perhaps it's just me

Lanreath 8, Holesworthy 0

This was a fine display from the Lanreath squad, who had several regulars unavailable. Holesworthy started with only 9 but within 15 minutes had a full compliment of players.

The home side dominated from the start and stand in keeper Mark Facey only had one save to make during the 90 minutes. A first half hat trick from Jay Hussey and strikes from Dominic Richardson and Nicky Collins gave Lanreath a 5-0 lead at the break. Hussey's first two goals were superb left foot strikes from outside the area.

Veteran striker Richardson was not happy at halftime as young Hussey had taken the first half limelight, but experience showed as Richardson went on to score 4..

The management duo of Dave McGhee and Craig Holman are starting to gel an exciting team of youth and experience at Rally Park and were unfortunate to only draw with table toppers St Blazey last week.

We look forward to hosting Meva next week

You're right young Lee, it's well within the rules. But the amount of posts on this subject year on year prove it's far from boring for many people. I'm not worried about it at all, but it does make me curious

I don't blame you for getting a game anywhere you can, you obviously love your football.

It's the attitude of the St Blazey players I find strange

Manager: " I won't need you today Mr centre forward I have Lee Rickard available "

Mr Centre Forward : " Oh is Lee signing for us then ? "

Manager : " No, it's just for today "

Mr Centre Forward : " OK Gaffer - I'll - Sit on the bench / in the stand / go shopping / go on the lash - See you for training on Tuesday "

If it was me I'm tell him to stick Lee Rickard where the sun don't shine

We're all different I suppose

Perhaps it's just me

I totally agree with that mate. Carl and I always say to the blazey manager (my uncle) that we will only come along if there are truly desperate, they tell us yes come along. Yesterday they had 5 subs but with 3 of them carrying knocks, if we can help out then we are happy to do that but we really do hate pissing people off that have been with the club all season.

We do ask the lads before we play and they say there ok asking as the team get 3 points.

Personally, I look forward to playing Blazey every season because they play great football rather than trying to get into fights like a lot of teams in this league. Playing against quality like the Rickards makes the game a lot better and the league a lot richer. I have to ask the question - if teams beat Blazey do they moan about the Ricks playing? Look forward to travelling down to Blazey in a couple of weeks for what will be a great 'football' game and hope to see the Rickards there!

Good honest reply Lee

But, as I said, I can't understand why , at this level ( amateur ) anyone would want to drop out of the side for someone else - Three points or no three points.

It's not as if you help them get a win bonus ! - Is it ?

There's no win bonus no, but for title challengers if they need that help when injuries are in their squad then will help out, it's my uncle and I'm not gunna say no just because SOME teams don't like it. The blazey boys that don't play are happy with us there so I don't see the problem.? Carl and I will be there again Saturday because we've no game and we were asked and the boys are happy that we are playing, so this should be end of discussion, because as every year, we have the same one.

When I played up at bude for blazey and we lost 2-0 this season, nothing was said, 1 or 2 players don't make a team, it's 11v11 and that's it, but as soon as we win, people and teams moan. Winds me up.

ECPL yes you are correct Mr Smith was unwell and really should of been home tucked up with lemsip but rallied through game ..... well done Mark great show to get game completed. Also thanks RoBinson 2nds for getting team together with many regular absences. Best of luck in league.

Sideline - You have your opinion - But you're totally wrong - Plus it appears you don't have the ability to grasp the point that I'm trying to make

I don't hate, or even dislike St Blazey or the Rickard brothers.( I don't even know them ) It doesn't worry me who they play for, when or where - Good luck to them

As Lee has pointed out it's totally within the rules and everyone seems to be happy with it - Including the players who are content to sit out whatever games Lee and his brother decide that they'd like to play in.

That's the bit I can't get my head around

If I was those players and I wanted the trophies on my mantelpiece that badly - I'd go and buy some !

Sideline - You have your opinion - But you're totally wrong - Plus it appears you don't have the ability to grasp the point that I'm trying to make

I don't hate, or even dislike St Blazey or the Rickard brothers.( I don't even know them ) It doesn't worry me who they play for, when or where - Good luck to them

As Lee has pointed out it's totally within the rules and everyone seems to be happy with it - Including the players who are content to sit out whatever games Lee and his brother decide that they'd like to play in.

That's the bit I can't get my head around

If I was those players and I wanted the trophies on my mantelpiece that badly - I'd go and buy some !

Brian, your making it sound that Carl and I pick and choose the games we play in, (''Including the players who are content to sit out whatever games Lee and his brother decide that they'd like to play in.'') we do not. There's been weekends were we havnt had a game at St Dennis and we've not been asked by blazey to help out because they've had a full, fit squad. We are asked when they are struggling for numbers or they have players with knocks and needed the extra rest. That was the case on Saturday.

As I've explained guys, we willingly help out when the club are short or with injury problems. st Blazey are NOT the only club that do this so I don't understand why they are the club getting the stick for it, because they are winning games maybe.

If Roche had beat blazey Saturday would we be yet again, having this same conversation.? I doubt it, as we didn't have this conversation when bude beat us 2-0 and I played.

To save all this arguing, and to save the club (2nd team) getting a reputation that seems to upset other clubs, then im happy not to bother.