Cornwall Football Forum

Saturdays Big Game

Guest el nino

My MRS wouldnt understand all the hip to the hop gansta language you speak. Tell you what i will let you meet her and i will let her back hand you it would save us lot the effort! :thumbsup::yahoo: :clapper:

Guest el nino

Y is that el nino ? you wana take me out hahahaha

get a life i am going back to my xbox and playin tennis

K-DOGG IS OUTA ERE

No it was a question. :wacko:

Guest el nino

the one and only goon! If you could read and your counting skills were up to scratch, you would see that im not 18/19. tut tut, another fine specimen of Luton...

i dont like staying in the same place for too long

Is that because so many people think the same of you as everybody on this forum does KY?. Get's a little too unsafe to hang around for too long does it?. I'm not sure how you sort things in downtown Luton but you're punching well above your weight fella. Where do you get off telling mature adult's to "F#@k off" just because they merely pointed out that you're illiterate and can't speak the language of the country that you were born in.

oh I forgot, you speak the language of the streets in which you gained your education don't you. The strange thing is, the streets of Luton are full of shit aswell. Purely a coincidental similarity between those streets and you is it KY?..

If Daddy has so much money and doesn't mind dishing it out to you, why don't you get him to pay for some "further education" classes?. (I was going to say "adult education" but don't think you qualify?). You never know, if you do one of these "further education" courses you may not always be a social reject and find that you become accepted by the general public, which in turn would mean that you can get rid of the silly "KY the doggy because they prefer it" nickname and concentrate on being a grown up.

If your daddy refuses to finance this outstanding idea, perhaps you could get him to write (you could hardly do it yourself could you) to Mike Newell?. I believe he made a few extra quid at your beloved Luton :D

Oh, I asked my wife if she'd be interested in you "steeling her away from me" but she said that she could never like a BOY who wished that the **** in his pants was even half the size as the one on his head.. Clever woman my wife.

If I can make 1 person smile each day cockerkneeboy, I've done my bit to make the world a jollier place. What a swell chap I am. :thumbsup:

guy do you want to get your head out of coopsie ass,

coopsie this coopsie that we all fu#king want coopsie

you make me sick

I think you'll find it's the licking of your own balls that makes you sick KY. ;)

Nobody has got their head up anybody's ass either. Some people quite like a little intellectualism in a response and other people just don't quite get it. Which bracket do you think you fall into KY?. :unsure:

Guest keir dent

Coopsie my dad is millionaire and he gives me loads of money so i am rich

you on the other seem like your off a council estate and on the doll trying to be clever cos your a football forum thinking your the hard man

your taxi is outside <_<

Bloody hell, i go out for the day and come back and Mr K-Dogg thinks he can get any woman he wants. Hmmmmm ok for starters Mr K-Dogg not ever woman likes money, some would rather go out with someone they could have a decent conversation. Not all women would want to talk about tennis on the x-box or how much money daddy gives you. :P

you make me sick

More like jealous that Coopsie's liked :clapper: :drink:

Keir Dent,

your fighting your corner like a fighter who cannot accept that he has lost the fight, so be a good boy take the advice from the men & Women, & go back to you mummy & daddy,

we no longer want to play with little boys, Oh you say that you never stay in one place to long, or is the truth that they found out that you were still a little Daddies boy,

if you do decide to go back to Luton, by the amount of Forum members wishing to be at the Station, the list is so big that we may not be able to get them all on the Platform, sorry about that

Goodby sonny boy.

Hammers :thumbsup::yahoo::clapper::drink::c::c:

Keir Dent,

your fighting your corner like a fighter who cannot accept that he has lost the fight, so be a good boy take the advice from the men & Women, & go back to you mummy & daddy,

we no longer want to play with little boys, Oh you say that you never stay in one place to long, or is the truth that they found out that you were still a little Daddies boy,

if you do decide to go back to Luton, by the amount of Forum members wishing to be at the Station, the list is so big that we may not be able to get them all on the Platform, sorry about that

Goodby sonny boy.

Hammers :thumbsup::yahoo::clapper::drink::c: :c:

Coopsie my dad is millionaire and he gives me loads of money so i am rich

you on the other seem like your off a council estate and on the doll trying to be clever cos your a football forum thinking your the hard man

your taxi is outside <_<

You are far from rich KY. Apart from daddy's money and your x-box, you have absolutely nothing. Whereas I on the other hand have a job that pays me reasonably well, 3 stunning kids and a gorgeous wife at home who will do absolutely anything I ask of her. I also have the respect of many friends and it appears that I also have the respect of many users of this forum aswell. So unfortunately for you, with all the money your Daddy gives you, you still have nowhere near as much as I do and with an attitude like yours, I very much doubt whether you will either.

Daddy will always be there to de-flea you and tuck you in though, so your lack of female love shouldn't be too hard to take. ;)

you make me sick

Thats very good mr BEDWETTER i see your usual standard of chat is up to scratch :D

(Coopsie my dad is millionaire and he gives me loads of money so i am rich

your taxi is outside.)

I think you will find that it is your dad who is rich and not you, I expect your dad has worked very hard to get where he is today and fair play to the chap for that as i do admire people like your dad who work for what they have, You on the other hand have obviously not worked to much and have been given everything you have including your tennis x-box which only tells me that you have not earned any of it.

People like coopsie, hammers, Anita and other decent folk on here get respect because we all have a decent conversation and enjoy the banter but it seems like you are hell bent on putting people down and telling everyone how wonderfull you are, Just remember one thing fella it does not matter who you are as there is always someone somewhere who is bigger and better than you and that my old china is a fact of life that im affraid you are going to have to accept.

You are getting a little boring now BEDWETTER so i will bid you farewell chum and leave you to play your x-box that daddy bought you, Enjoy what you have fella but remember that not all things in life are as they seem and money may mean the world to you (Because it is not yours) but to some of us it means nothing and cannot buy the real things in life.

Nice post cockerkneeboy, alot of sense spoken there mate :clapper: ..

Do me a favor please cockerkneeboy?. Can you sort out your signature at the bottom of your posts. Nothing wrong with it, it's just annoying mate :D .. Not in a bad way, it says "the future is bright, the future is claret and blue" BUT it's next to a red and white flag :o:wacko::rolleyes: .. "WHERE IS THE SENSE IN THAT"???.

Listen everyone i have been reliably informed that that somebody else has opened an account for kier dent on their computer and knows his account details and has been using it in his absence

i have met kier a few times (although it took me a little while to realise who he was) and from what i know of him he wouldn't come on here giving it the big one like he has been seen to be doing.

i suggest that every one just sends this person to coventry and he will go away if we ignore him long enough. If anyone would like to PM me i will inform them who it is who has been using his details and maybe he can catch the train to coventry with him as he has nearly caused a world of shit for Kier :angry2:

mac

ah reckon so, stuff the PM option. Name and shame the tool that has been "supposedly" entering posts under somebody elses name. We had this before and we don't need it again. People like me are perfectly capable of typing enough crap, without some idiot dragging the forum to an even lower level than I'm able to. :thumbsup:

Guest geachy1

keir arnt you on the doll?

last i herd from you was that with the money you get from the goverment and the money your dad gives you is the same you would get from working thats y u dnt work . you told me that down at dracenca last season

look mate i dont know what your trying to imply but simply asking me would not go a miss, if you would like to speak to keir i will give his number so you can ask him yourself, he is always round mine so he uses my computer and thats y this has happen when i was at the gym, i only come on here for results and fixtures, if keir wants to f##k about thats up to him !!!! you cant know him otherwise you would know this is exactly like him !!! Dont get me involved

Kind Regards