Cornwall Football Forum

Saturdays Big Game

A rampant Arsenal side travel to Upton Park on Saturday to face West Ham United, a team that have caused The Gunners problems in the past.

The Hammers are chasing a fourth successive Premier League victory over their rivals, so Arsenal will need to be on top of their game if they are to maintain their unbeaten start to the season.

With the pantomime surrounding Thierry Henry's departure finally tailing off, Arsene Wenger's men have blossomed and now top the league by two points.

The most partisan of Arsenal supporters may not have predicted such a storming start to the campaign, but after such a bright beginning there is now an air of optimism surrounding the Emirates Stadium.

Meanwhile West Ham have shown flashes of their potential, a recuperated Dean Ashton is regaining his sharpness, while on paper Alan Curbishley's squad demonstrates quality and depth.

Hleb doubt

For the time being Arsene Wenger is faced with the easy decision of keeping Manuel Almunia between the sticks, but the clock is ticking on Jens Lehmann's return from an elbow injury.

In defence William Gallas is still unavailable, so Philippe Senderos is likely to deputise alongside Kolo Toure.

Czech Republic international Tomas Rosicky is yet to recover from his hamstring injury, so Abou Diaby should fill in on the left flank.

Croatian forward Eduardo da Silva has been ruled out of the clash with a groin problem, meaning Robin van Persie and Emmanuel Adebayor are the likely pairing to start up front.

Alex Song will not be included in the squad after he picked up a calf problem, while the only other injury doubt surrounds Alexander Hleb.

The midfielder is struggling with a knee injury, and Wenger is likely to make a late decision on the Belarus international.

Ashton Bellamy combo

For West Ham, Curbishley has hinted that he may tinker with his side ahead of the encounter against Arsenal.

In their last Premier League match they demonstrated some sloppy defending and succumbed to a 3-1 defeat against Newcastle United.

Curbishley then rotated his starting XI for the Carling Cup victory over Plymouth, bringing in Scott Parker, Freddie Ljungberg, Danny Gabbidon and Luis Boa Morte.

Parker could be in line for another start with Curbishley likely to opt for a midfield man who can restrict the creative Cesc Fabregas.

Craig Bellamy faces a late fitness test over his groin strain, but if fit he should partner Ashton up front.

Prediction:

West Ham 1 Arsenal 1

One to watch: Cesc Fabregas

(Taken from the sky sports website)

I think i would be happy with a point from this one right now, Hate to say it but the Arse are flying at the momment, Should be a good game though.

Come on you irons :clapper:

Arsenal have not beat West ham since 19/01/2003 when we where at home, last time we beat them at upton park was 21/10/2000. But being a Gooner i've got to say we're gonna win this one, also it would teach Freddie Ljungberg a lesson for leaving, :thumbsup::drink:

West Ham 1- 3 Arsenal :yahoo:

Helston Patriot, 0-2 to the cockney boys.

Your brave :D:D

Just kidding fella i know what you were on about really, I think it will be a tight game though.

Anita i just can see there being four goals in this one, I just hope the Managers dont end up scrapping this time although i will settle for an 89th minute winner from West ham :clapper:

I got the comments hammers :thumbsup: you aint gonna win in the 89th mins again :P i hope. Still looking at the way we've been playing i'm going for a 3-1 win, :drink::clapper:

Still going for the 3-1 win i would be happy with that, Should that have been 1-3 in your case Anita as we are the home team :yahoo:

Anita did you bet on you winning or the 1-3 result as i cannot imagine the odds being that great for an Arse win ? :D

Guest keir dent

cockney knee boy your not singing any more , your not singing , your not singing, your singing anymore

YOUR NOT SINGING ANYMORE

west ham are over rated mate wake up

K-DOGG HAS BEEN IN THE BUILDING

cockney knee boy your not singing any more , your not singing , your not singing, your singing anymore

YOUR NOT SINGING ANYMORE

west ham are over rated mate wake up

keir dent

You silly little illiterate Muppet.

I doubt you know to much about football or the English language having looked at some of your posts chap, Not only that with a name like K-DOGG sounds to me like you spend most of your time spraying graffiti on brick walls fella. :D

As for West Ham being an over rated team, I think you will find that Arsenal have not beaten West Ham since 19/01/2003 and that was at Highbury, They had not beaten West Ham at upton park since 21/10/2000 just as Anita has said in an earlier post. :clapper:

If I were you chap I would spend a little more time concentrating on what’s important in life, You know the simple things like spelling and grammar. :lol:

I AM THE MAN THEY CALL ME K-DOGG I LOVE THE LADIES K-DOGG OVER AND OUT

One word springs to mind over the above statements, It begins in C and ends T but I’m not about to use offensive language on a public web forum. :D

Is that word "Can'T" cockerkneeboy??.

As in Can'T show respect to any other human being (but do have an alarming fondness of creatures of the K9 variety).

As in Can'T really grasp the basic elements of the English language.

As in Can'T figure out how to spell cockerkneeboy even though it's written right infront of me on that monitor thingy, so figured I'd write cockney knee boy instead and just hope that nobody noticed.

As in Can'T disassociate myself from creatures of the K9 variety because just like them, I can't help but leave a trail of shit and a bad smell everytime I go anywhere public (ie this forum)..

Hound doggy,bassett hound, KY lover or whatever your name is. Until the day comes when you finally hit puberty and are able to communicate like an adult, why don't you keep your uneducated and childish opinion to yourself and stick to what I've no doubt you do best of all, "walk around and sniff dogs arses". I'm sure your fellow mongrels will not mind and they will probably be much more appreciative of your unspotted talents than the users of this forum are.

Is that word "Can'T" cockerkneeboy??.

As in Can'T show respect to any other human being (but do have an alarming fondness of creatures of the K9 variety).

As in Can'T really grasp the basic elements of the English language.

As in Can'T figure out how to spell cockerkneeboy even though it's written right infront of me on that monitor thingy, so figured I'd write cockney knee boy instead and just hope that nobody noticed.

As in Can'T disassociate myself from creatures of the K9 variety because just like them, I can't help but leave a trail of shit and a bad smell everytime I go anywhere public (ie this forum)..

Hound doggy,bassett hound, KY lover or whatever your name is. Until the day comes when you finally hit puberty and are able to communicate like an adult, why don't you keep your uneducated and childish opinion to yourself and stick to what I've no doubt you do best of all, "walk around and sniff dogs arses". I'm sure your fellow mongrels will not mind and they will probably be much more appreciative of your unspotted talents than the users of this forum are.

coopsie my friend i have to say that bought a big :D to me.

Fantastic fella pure class :clapper::clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Glad I could entertain a few of you. What a plank he is though.... Anyway, I see Spurs are at it again. Take the lead after 19 minutes courtesy of a Berbatov header (good for Dreamteam). However by the time 32 minutes have elapsed Spurs are 2-1 down courtesy of 2 Laursen goals after ANOTHER TWO HOWLERS from Robinson. :angry2:

:( Make that 3-1. Agbonlahor with what sounds like a peach. What odds on another "Portsmouth V Reading" scoreline?. It's Spurs 125 year anniversary today and the Villa fans are singing "Happy Birthday To You", the cheeky scamps.

"Oh my days", It's 4-2 to Villa now and Jol pulls another masterstroke. Spurs chasing the game and in DESPERATE need for points, So he takes off Berbatov and brings on Bent. :wacko:

Well, from 4-1 down to finish 4-4. Get Me some valium because I want to do something really bad to Martin Jol. Perhaps exile him to an island for 12 months with Special KY Doggggy style or whatever his name is, they can give eachother moral boosting talks about newfound levels of stupidity?.

Not what I'd call a good result crosser mate. There's no way Spurs should be 4-1 down against anybody after the hefty investment in the summer. Ok, im a bitter supporter but surely being 3rd from bottom and only 6 points from 8 games is not good enough for a board that's forked out over £35million solely to get the team from 5th into the top 4?. Nice guy but surely his time has come?

"Martin jol, you are the weakest link." "GOODBYE" :(

Guest keir dent

Guy and coopsie you too need to show some respect, i gave my opinion and you BOYS just get personal. I am disgusted at your behaviour !! You both need to look at your selfs in the mirror. My statements are correct West Ham united are over rated and as for spurs being in the bottom three is where they belong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to play on xbox while you too think about what you have done and wait for an apology

WHEN K-DOGG IS IN THE HOUSE EVERY BODY SAY WHOOOOO

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HP FROM HELSTON, COOPSIE AND COCKNEYKNEE BOY FOR THERE PRIVATE MESSAGES SAYING SORRY TO ME, THEY HAVE ACCEPTED THEY WERE IN THE WRONG AND HAVE ACTED IN MORE MATURE WAY THEN THEY PREVIOUSLY HAVE

What are you "barking" on about now KY?. I hope you've got plenty of electric fella because it looks like you're going to be on that x-box for quite a long time whilst you await that apology. When are you actually going to post a thread that sounds just remotely like it was posted by an adult?.

How in your wildest dreams can you possibly imagine that a PUPPY such as yourself would actually get an apology from me?. I would imagine that HP and cockerkneeboy(I'm fairly sure you're not his friend, so quit with the "Guy" talk) will also wait until they see you flirting with yet another lamp-post before they contemplate apologising to you.

"WHEN K-DOGG IS IN THE HOUSE EVERY BODY SAY WHOOOOO" the f##k is that idiot??????. Oh, It's spelt "WHO" and it's not a house, it's a kennel you brainless, tail chasing, butt licking thing that only a mother could love (but only after a few Bacardi's). Get back to your x-box, slip in one of your favourite DVD's, do the usual thing and take a hold of your "pedigree chum" in your right hand and do what you do best of all... Be a W****R.

Guest keir dent

Coopsie i aint getting involved in this i have hit a raw nerve it would seem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know i am right and cant take it

I could mouth off back but at the end of the day i have money, ladies and cars and i am guna rock on with my **** out. It all makes me happy

for your well being crappy or wot ever your name is me and guy go back a long way

K-DOGG OVER AND OUT

Snoop dogg :D

You have to earn respect where I come from chap and believe you me you are so far from any kind of respect from me and quite a few other members on here, To be honest I cannot believe I am taking the time to reply but I have a spare 5 minutes.

You talk about getting personal yet you decide to come onto a public forum and slag of other peoples football teams and not even have the decency to call people by there correct names so please tell me where the respect is there fella.

I have supported West Ham for over 30 years so don’t come on here and tell me how you think we are over rated you little (No I’m not going to say it), You know nothing about the club or its history.

Don’t ever call me by my first name either because you don’t even know me.

I have a feeling we have spoken before on a web forum, I sometimes go onto one and there is a chap they call BEDWETTER (you know what that is don’t you), He posts drivel and rubbish just like you do so am I right in thinking you and him are the same person.

(I am going to play on xbox while you too think about what you have done and wait for an apology??)

Listen chap you will have a very long wait before you get an apology from me that’s for sure.

WHEN K-DOGG IS IN THE HOUSE EVERY BODY SAY WHOOOOO

Just as I thought you spray walls in car parks for a living don’t you.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HP FROM HELSTON, COOPSIE AND COCKNEYKNEE BOY FOR THEIR PRIVATE MESSAGES SAYING SORRY TO ME, THEY HAVE ACCEPTED THEY WERE IN THE WRONG AND HAVE ACTED IN MORE MATURE WAY THEN THEY PREVIOUSLY HAVE

Got to give it to you chap your brave, Firstly you cannot thank people for a PM when they have not sent you one and trust me fella you will not be getting one from me and secondly we know we are not in the wrong but I doubt you will have the balls to admit that will you.

I suggest the best thing you can do is leave well alone fella before you get yourself in to deep, There are children’s forums that you can play on and I’m sure the other kids will be only to pleased to have you on board and talk about the latest x-box releases.

me and guy go back a long way ????

Where on earth do you get off saying things like that, I dont even know who you are and if i did (sorry i cannot say that on a public forum).

Coopsie my friend once again we have been proved right.

Coopsie, Anita, HP once again it has been a pleasure :thumbsup:

(i have money, ladies and cars)

So now your playing Grand theft auto on the x-box, Am i correct ?

Guest Peppermint

Wellsaid Coopsie - not only is K-DOGG an immature idiot but is also a liar when he says thanks for the personal apologies from HP, Cockerkennboy and you. When you have not sent any.

Once again a classic Coopsie put down.

Guest keir dent

GUY STOP MUCKING ABOUT MATE, Y IS EVERY ONE GETTING ON MY CASE I AM ONLY TRYING TO GIV MY OPINION, EL NINO WHAT YOU BANGING ON BOUT MY DAD HAS LOADS OF MONEY SO I AM HAPPY

WHAT DO YOU DO ? DOLL ?

ALL I AM SAYING IS WEST HAM ARE TRYING TO BUY GLORY NOT LIKE MY TEAM LUTON TOWN WHO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH THEIR HEARTS NOT FOR MONEY

AGAIN GUY STOP WITH THE INSULTS ITS OUT OF ORDER

Guest el nino

KEIR DENT/DOGG/ what ever you are calling yourself at this moment in time(I couldnt give a flying f###) I am currently at work(So that awnsers your question)

You obviously dont know cockerkneeboy, so stop making out as if you do!

Aand if i was your dad(and i had money) i wouldnt let you lounge around playing X-BOX. So i suppose what im saying is GROW UP, AND GET A JOB. I pay tax for some one like you to stay at home.

Guest keir dent

I DONT NEED A JOB MY DAD GIVES ME MONEY THEN I CARE TO WISH FOR AND IT GIVES ME A GREAT F##KING SMILE !!!!!!!!! MONEY MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY IF THEY IT DOESNT THEY ARE LYING

EL NINO YOU ARE IN WORK BUT ON CORNISH SOCCER ???

I watched Ross kemp on gangs last night on sky t.v

Not sure when he is Falmouth but when he is im sure leader of the pack BIG K-DOGG himself will make a guest apperence with his cars, hoes, and bags of cash.

Just make sure you leave the drugs at home fella :D

Oh yes i forgot, Please stop sending me PMs asking me for an apology because it is just not happening chap.

keir dent

You say you know me and I’m very pleased to announce that I have no idea who you are, I also do not know any Luton town fans (No disrespect to them).

If you do know me then please tell me and everyone else on here just how we know oneanother chap.

I’m sure that we can all see what type of game you are playing and I just hope you know exactly what it is you are doing.

Do you like fishing by the way ?

Keir Dent,

What have you got against West ham that you are being so ill informed over your Comments,

most people on this forum would agree that West Ham are a good club, they may not be the top club, but that does not make them bad,

By the way I cannot find which team you suport in your profile,

so come on tell us all which team is it, Oh & I agree with coopsie the way you write on this forum plus most of your spelling, I have to ask the question, did you go to school?

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::yahoo::c: :c:

Keir Dent,

I am sorry I have just read that you suport Luton Town, well that says it all, I do not know if you come from Luton, But when I started to work for the then Post Office, Now BT I began at Luton & what a dump, that is the last place on earth that I would wish to live or suport the so called Football team,

So maybe if you Love Luton Town so much, should you not go there to live,?

Im sure besides myself ,guy & Coopsie would be delighted to see you off at the Station,

By By Keir dent you are the weakest link.