Cornwall Football Forum

Camborne Town vs Frogpool and Cusgarne venue?

Evening all,

I am considering heading down to the Junior Cup game between Camborne Town and Frogpool and Cusgarne on the 1st of November.

Does anybody know where the venue for this game will be as this would help me decide whether to head down to this one or not.

Thanks in advance.

Roskear Church Playing Field TR14 8DN on the A3047 Road

Wouldn't use this 1 either.

Go with.

ALL SAINTS CHURCH COMMUNITY CENTRE.

church view road,

Tuckingmill,

Camborne,

Cornwall.

TR14 8RQ

this will take u to the changing rooms and somewhere to park. Then follow the wall of the church around and up the lane on the opposite side and the pitch will be in front of you. There is 2 roads that can take you to our pitch and your sat nav is likely to take you to the back of the school.

Go with this and u cant go wrong. I know cos iv played there the last 3 seasons and im the clubs secretary.

Basically u wana go down Tuckingmill hill back up it look for the pendarvise arms it will b half way up the upward hill on ur left. Past the motor bike shop come to the pedestrian crossing (island) and take that left look for the sign that says all saint's church community centre. If your coming in past tesco go past the church and its ur 1 right literally the corner of of the church.