Cornwall Football Forum

Thanks John Mead

Guest Helston Patriot

Thanks green & white. Its a day/game we at the club are all very much looking forward to.

Will be selecting from a full strength squad with Mark George,Tom Patrick, Toby Cape and Will Blight returning to the squad after missing last Saturdays game at St Austell.

Should also be in a position to confirm another new signing in time for Saturday!!!

Is jojo going back then?

What on earth makes you think it's jojo?. I know it's hard to believe but I do have more than one friend you know.

You don't though do you coopsie!!! :D

HP, You B#####D. :clapper::D ... Knack, you didn't accept my true and honest match report for our last game AND you're a Man Utd fan so you can get lost aswell. I'm going to tell your lovely wife that you were nasty to me, you'll be in the poo then my friend.

Well done jojo, now get your head up, get yourself in the team and start banging them in again mate.

steady on sweet child of mine... you've hurt my feelings :(

Holy crap, sorry mate. I just read it back to myself and it didn't really come across too nice did it. I've edited it slightly in the hope that it now comes across in the manner that i originally intended. Sorry again bud. :thumbsup:

Guest Helston Patriot

............................................................................................................................................

(silent treatment for you)..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

I think the rest of the SWPL West should be running scared. Mousehole are already proving to be a surprise package and now they get Jowan back...........God help the rest of us !