Cornwall Football Forum

http://www.cornwallfa.com/~/media/countysites/cornwallfa/documents/county-cups/2014-2015-guides-and-forms/rules-of-the-junior-cup.ashx

There is the link for the competition rules, under qualification for players there is no rule stating you have to of had to play a minimum amount of league games to play.

The first round being so early in the season, with some teams only having played a few games it would be a silly rule.

ideal thanks,better make this my last bottle off magners lol hard game against carharrack 2moz

Haha nice 1 fudge, I'd have a rattler to wash em down!

Last season there was a rule that you had to have played a league game before you could play in the junior cup, but that rule has changed this year. As long as your registered for your team your ok. Good luck for 2moro, will be a tough one.

From what I'm reading in the rules, if you get to an area final your players have to of played five rounds to qualify to play? Seems a bit ridiculous as I think there are only five rounds before a final, I can understand 3, but what if a player misses misses one round through injury or your subs do not get on in a game? Anyone clarify please

From what I'm reading in the rules, if you get to an area final your players have to of played five rounds to qualify to play? Seems a bit ridiculous as I think there are only five rounds before a final, I can understand 3, but what if a player misses misses one round through injury or your subs do not get on in a game? Anyone clarify please

I think by junior competition games it also means league/cup games too.