1 - 3 - 40m

1 - 4 - 44m

1 - 5 - 53m

2 - 5 - 62m Ashley Thomas

3 - 5 - 64m Bryan Hawke

3 - 6 - 72m

3 - 7 - 75m

Referee: Alan Hoon (Illogan)

The first 'disallowed' goal was due to the striker blatantly pushing Adam Weller over in the back as he was running to defend the ball...he's not exactly going to dive in his own box defending an attack...

If the guy who passed the ball forward to the scorer of the second disallowed goal took it on himself it wouldn't have been offside.

Guest Peppermint

At least Sroz is honest to admit that he pushed Adam Weller - it was as Winkle Picker stated a blatant push and the only worrying thing was how on earth the referee did not see it.

I was in line with the incident and it was clearly a push but the other incident was at the other end so it would be difficult to comment - but just to say how didn't the forward shot himself instead of passing to the other player.

Charley obviously got the wrong information passed when she stated that 2 good goals were disallowed for offside when one was for pushing.

Just an observation on the match - Newquay certainly have a problem with giving away silly goals. I counted at least three that should never have been scored if the defence had not made mistakes. Saying all that Porthleven were deserved winners.

THANKS TO NEWQUAY FOR A VERY ENTERTAINING GAME BETWEEN 2 SIDES THAT JUST WANTED TO GET THE BALL DOWN & PLAY.

THE 1ST DISSALOWED GOAL WAS A PUSH, HOWEVER, THE REFEREE GAVE THE GOAL 10YARDS FROM THE INCIDENT THEN, DISSALOWED IT AFTER CONSULTING THE NEWQUAY LINESMAN WHO WAS 50 YARDS AWAY !!!

THE 2ND DISSALOWED EFFORT WAS NOT OFFSIDE AS THE GOALSCORER WAS BEHIND THE MAN WHO PASSED TO HIM !!!

A GOOD GAME OF FOOTBALL PLAYED ON A EXCELLENT SURFACE & 6 WINS ON THE BOUNCE FOR PORTHLEVEN.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS & GOOD LUCK TO NEWQUAY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. :clapper:

I enjoyed it despite the defeat.

A great display from the Port front line and always a welcoming club.

I enjoyed coming on with 20 to go and looking good because everyone was knackered ! Lot of commitment and clearly Portleven have bounced back strong after a couple of years away from the Combo.

Certainly a case of swings and roundabouts with regards to the difficult decisions facing the ref.

I was unhappy to see our player 'shoulder barged'?!? off the ball by two outstretched hands to allow Portleven to stride through and score a late goal....but then again it was 4v2 with a minute remaining so it hardly cost us a point.

How about your second killer goal....a ridiculous deflection similar to Paul Parker's own goal against Germany in 1990 World cup. Not our day you might say but then you did win the woodwork challenge by hitting it 3 times to our 2 !

The result was the right one.Maybe not the scoreline...