Cornwall Football Forum

Ideas required for..................

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Please let me have your suggestions for a all new sarcasm page on

WWW.NEWQUAYAFC.BRAVEHOST.COM

Pictures, stories, jokes and general abuse of certain clubs are all welcomed.

No probs at all with our friends from down the coast, great bunch of supporters and they look after our top girl for us (saves us lot from having to buy her drinks, she rolls into Mount Wise).

Have we done something to upset you Coopsie? :blink: We have a great relationship with Newquay at all levels and always enjoy their company when we meet :drink: Plus we'll always be in their debt for sending Anita our way :yahoo:

Judge - I'm thinking....... :unsure:

Seems Coopsie may still be upset about the Junior cup defeat inflicted on Gulval a couple of years ago when their manager threatened to take his team from the field following a robust challenge from a Perranporth centre midfielder ! Incidently Perran went on a few rounds but lost in the final 1-0 to Godolphin :(

this is typical of the Judge's mind, I quote : General abuse of certain clubs are all welcome :

What is this so called man playing at, I am sure that 99% of all forum members are not interested in throwing abuse at other clubs, or Members of other clubs in any shape or formthe other 1% is of course the Judge,

I believe that he should never have been aloud to put such an item on this forum

I Request that the Administrators take it of

Hammers :angry::glare::c::c:

Coopsie, Why have you taken off your pic & put on you Pervert,?

is it directed at a particular individual?

Hammers :unsure::c: :c:

this is typical of the Judge's mind, I quote : General abuse of certain clubs are all welcome :

What is this so called man playing at, I am sure that 99% of all forum members are not interested in throwing abuse at other clubs, or Members of other clubs in any shape or formthe other 1% is of course the Judge,

I believe that he should never have been aloud to put such an item on this forum

I Request that the Administrators take it of

Hammers

Hang on a minute wasn't there a thread on here a few weeks ago started by Whuru called "A quick chuckle for the weekend"? It was full of jokes about Liverpool fans, Arsenal fans etc etc and no-one complained about it. Are these jokes not "general abuse of certain clubs". I suggest you think things through before you jump down peoples throat Hammers :thumbsup:

Ronin ,

Maybe you need to find out the difference between Jokes & abuse, the other forum members did not ask for abusive comments on other clubs, some may well have been near the mark, but I am sure were not ment to be abusive, The Judge asked for abusive comments, there is a difference,

there is an old saying never put anything in writing that could come back at you or incriminate you,

& let's be open about this we all know by now how the Judge's mind works,

& once you start to do the same as him, you become as bad as he is,

I am sure that 99% of the members of this Forum would not wish to be placed in the class as the Judge.

Hammers :c: :c:

Ronin ,

Maybe you need to find out the difference between Jokes & abuse, the other forum members did not ask for abusive comments on other clubs, some may well have been near the mark, but I am sure were not ment to be abusive, The Judge asked for abusive comments, there is a difference,

there is an old saying never put anything in writing that could come back at you or incriminate you,

& let's be open about this we all know by now how the Judge's mind works,

& once you start to do the same as him, you become as bad as he is,

I am sure that 99% of the members of this Forum would not wish to be placed in the class as the Judge.

Hammers :c::c:

Hammers I agree with you 100% as would the majority who come onto this forum to enjoy reading answering and getting involved in Cornish football topics,not slag off other members and clubs.If anyone agree's with this idea it is only giving fuel to Judge and the very few like him to slag off there favourite clubs that they are jealous of.I think we are getting enough of that in other threads and sub sections.That is not enough for Judge now he wants a sub section of his own (I say his own because I think he would be the only one to contribute to it)

This must be a wind up,I DONT EVEN THINK JUDGE WOULD GO THIS FAR.

KIT 65.

Kit65, the judge doesnt want a sub-section of his own, nor has he ever asked for one, unlike a certain team :D and what makes you think that he wants stuff about your beloved Truro city on it???? If i added a bit on it it would prob be about West ham or something like that, never has the Judge said "I've got a page for slagging off Truro everyone join in" his just got a page so everyone can have a moan, place jokes ect about ANY team they want. If you wanted to add a bit about Newquay I'm sure he wouldnt mind. If not you dont have to go to his site to read it. Get off his back for once and chill out :drink:

Guest Peppermint

Very good Mr Chairman - at least St Blazey have a sense of humour!

The website is very funny and I am sure no offence is intended so as Anita states why all the fuss and please lighten up as Stig says.

Incidentally whilst talking about abuse Truro Lad does City no favours with some of his comments that do really descend to the gutter.

We've taken stick from The Judge over the Years,especially when he thought Eden was ploughing Money into us. You need to go along with it or not bother to come on here to read it.

The trouble with City now is that they have attracted a "hardcore" of typical Football Lager louts, who do the Club no favours. We may have been sceptical at one time, but they appear to be trying to go ahead. What they lack is good P.R.

Kit65, the judge doesnt want a sub-section of his own, nor has he ever asked for one, unlike a certain team :D and what makes you think that he wants stuff about your beloved Truro city on it???? If i added a bit on it it would prob be about West ham or something like that, never has the Judge said "I've got a page for slagging off Truro everyone join in" his just got a page so everyone can have a moan, place jokes ect about ANY team they want. If you wanted to add a bit about Newquay I'm sure he wouldnt mind. If not you dont have to go to his site to read it. Get off his back for once and chill out :drink:

Hang on there Anita and read my thread again.Did I mention my beloved Truro City on it.No,so dont jump the gun.OK have a section for those who enjoy making fun and slagging off other clubs,but be warned as it dosen't take a very clever person to see where it will end up.And another thing,dont tell me to chill out,as anyone who knows me will tell you,I am one of the most open minded people that you would wish to meet and always up for a bit of fun.But I do know where to draw the line.In no way am I on Judges back,just giving my point of view to some of the things he writes on the forum.No doubt if I was ever to meet the man I expect I would find that he was a decent bloke and that his bark is worse than his bite,then we could have a chat and a drink together.I have no axe to grind with him personally its just some of his view's.

KIT 65.

Hammers I am quite aware of the difference between jokes and abuse :D I also have an open mind and usually try to see the good in what someone is doing rather than jumping straight on their back because of the way they have acted in the past. I know the Judge has said some stuff in the past that has upset people but have you actually looked at the site? I have and I can't see anything abusive or offensive on there (with the possible exception of a photo of Anita getting cosy with Postie Pidge :blink: ) I'm sure as the site develops it will probably poke fun at Newquay FC and their performances rather than other clubs.

Thanks Mr Chairman, we can always rely on you to come up with a corker, I will include it on the website when I get round to doing the new page.

As for Hammers, I'm sure we can accomodate an item from Falmouth if you wish to contribute.

Ronin, I can hear your brain clunking from Lanivet !!!!

Photos of other clubs fans in embarrising situations are most welcome (we will obviously have enough of our own)

Dish the dirt, got a story but too scared to tell it, send it to us and will will keep your identity a secret, in fact you don't have to tell us who you are.

IT'S A FUNNY OL' GAME, SO LIGHTEN UP, USE THE SENSE OF HUMOUR YOU ARE RENOWNED FOR AND MAKE THE SMALL WORLD OF CORNISH FOOTBALL A BRIGHTER PLACE !

Are you going to the karaoke then? Can't wait to hear you wailing... I mean singing!! :clapper: 8 o'clock at Perranporth AFC clubhouse for anyone who's interested - Happy hour (and a half) from 5.30 til 7pm :drink: