Cornwall Football Forum

BIG CLUBS LOOKING AT COMBO FORWARDS!!!!!!!!!

Guest red bull

Guest Helston Patriot

there's something to offer the players therefore as far as management goes its a fairly easy entrance into it

Are you refering to £10???? If Helston players wanted money, they wouldn't be at Helston!!

I said, there's soemthing to offer the players!! come on, we all know that ten quid wouldn't make jack all difference to most players but what I'm saying is there's something to offer.

Do you get Trackies? polo shirts? I don't know!! but try being manager out St Day or Goonhavern something like that. Then its tougher management

Helston have always been a good club and been able to attract players

Guest Helston Patriot

We've had to pay for our training tops and shirts and ties...

I think its about enjoyment and we are certianly enjoying ourselfs on and off the pitch! Thats what makes the difference.. TOGETHERNESS!

If anyone is feeling low, I'll cheer you up by showing you a video clip of red bull kicking with his left foot!

Back to the original post we played Truro last saturday and there forwards were class so dont think they will be looking else where guys cant see them losing a game this year.

Helston have the best striker in combo for the past 4 seasons in Domo so higher up clubs are bound to be looking, that comes with the territory.

And Helston are 9 from 9 which is great we went 15 unbeaten at the beginning of last season to win the league its when you start dropping points that you need to to stick together so good luck Helston keep the league title chase interesting.