Cornwall Football Forum

BIG CLUBS LOOKING AT COMBO FORWARDS!!!!!!!!!

Guest red bull

Guest keir dent

WE ALL HAVE AN OPINION BOYS I AM ONLY ACTING ON WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD

LETS SEE WHERE YOU ARE END OF SEASON

WISHING YOU LUCK FOR YOUR QUEST FOR TOP 6 FINISH

K-DOGG <_<

Dont know where this story started,but somehow I dont think that Kevin Heaney will be doing a raid for players at Helston with the strike power that they have to call on.

The way things are going at the moment I think the combination league will be a 2 horse race between Helston and Truro City.Cant see any other team in the league stopping these 2.

KIT 65.

Guest red bull

kit 65 what you have said about helston and truro are the only teams init from what i sore last night if falmouth had a couple of more players eg goalie and a forward they could of taken points off truro.

if truro play like that agaist helston i think dom and wheeler will have a field day!

Guest Helston Patriot

Helston boy aint i! Played Helston since under 13's all the way through.. Only team i've ever played for since wendron under 12's.. and i like it that way

red bull i thought you worked??

Guest Helston Patriot

Helston because obviously its my Club and Patriot because of its definition;

patriot definition

n.

One who loves, supports, and defends one's country.

patriot etymology

[French patriote, from Old French, compatriot, from Late Latin patrita, from Greek patrits, from patrios, of one's fathers, from patr, patr-, father; see pter- in Indo-European roots.]

Brings a tear to your eye dont it!! B)

From the title of this post, BIG CLUBS LOOKING AT COMBO FORWARDS!!!!!!!!! I thought it was gonna be interesting not Truro being the BIG clubs and Helston being the combo forwards they where looking at. :D

Helston are doing really well and i hope they don't lose any players to big clubs. Good luck Helston :thumbsup: :drink:

Guest Helston Patriot

Helston are doing really well and i hope they don't lose any players to big clubs. Good luck Helston

What makes a big club?? Not being funny dont get me wrong, but what does??

Back to the original post.

The omly way a team such as Truro can guarantee winning the Combo is to offer cash to the best forwards from the chasing pack and say chuck them either Truro reserves or 3rd team. Players from Helston, Perranwell, Porthleven and St Agnes.

A toothless dog can't bite and that's want Truro want to ensure.

Guest Helston Patriot

So are Helston in the Chasing pack?? Truro have only now gone above us due to the fact they have played more games..

Yeah but a toothless dog can gum the shite out of you!!