Cornwall Football Forum

Guest keir dent

a very good contact i have with mawnen has said they were 2 nil up and then dont know what happen to them to lose 6-2 he just cant explain it, he said they were not that good.

No dis respect just what i have been told

having played chacewater this sat & being 2 - 0 down with 90 mins gone, we as ateam thought that they would tire as game went on and with 3 lots of fresh legs on after 65 mins we ran them hard til the finish and got the goals 2 pull level and could of won it in the end!! so i could see how a young side if that's what st keverne have could push a team of old pro's like chacewater and mawnan are!!! no disrespect!!!!!!!

and now the only UNBEATEN team left in falhel div 1 ....... come on boys lets keep it up!!!!!!!!!

James,

If Chacewater had taken their chances on Saturday,the game would have been beyond rescuing for Mousehole in added time but it's not over until the final whistle.When you have one on one's with the keeper,you need to finish and that was our downfall.

We beat St.Keverne down there first match of the season but it was a hard game and we were,perhaps, a little fortunate to escape with all three points.When we played them at home,Chacewater were 2-0 up and 2-1 at half time but it was a poor second half from us without taking anything away from them.They do try to play football and have some young players but saying that,i was surpriseed that we lost at home.(i watched the first game but not the second one)

Good luck to them(we've now played them twice) and to yourselves this season.I am aware that you were not at full strength on Saturday but neither were we but that's football and why we all love it.

Guest The Seahawk

St Keverne suffered at the start of the season by being let down with arranged friendly

Games being cancelled so came straight into the season cold but as you can see memento is picking up. From what I have seen they have a good bunch of lads who work hard for each other and add that with Alan Thomas the tall striker (An ex Wendron player from a few seasons back) Who is class and worth a couple of goals a game you have a solid little outfit. Good luck to them. :clapper:

Guest Damian Stevens

Still cant really understand what happened at St Keverne last saturday , we were 2 up at the break and coasting , St keverne seemed to have a lot of huff and puff but not a lot more however they were a totally different side 2nd half & so were we !

They totally over ran our midfield in 2nd half and constant high balls going up the hill caused our defence all sorts of problems , Nooty in goal made more mistakes in one game than he did all last season ( still class keeper tho pal ) and we badly missed Chris earle and Chris Pellow at the back . St Keverne had sum big tall guy up front who had a terrific second half and was a real handfull. One of those games where we thought we had won and once they scored anything they tried came off , you get games like that every now and then however im not taking anything away from them.

Dont underestimate St Keverne i was told they were 2-0 down the week before and won 6-4 . They work very hard for each other, good side.

Not looking forward to training tonight though !!

Guest Damian Stevens

lost charity game 3 - 2 ( few ringers playing for opposition ) bout £650 raised on day .

Both Chris's would of made a big difference and are were badly missed , Chris Earle is such an organiser and you miss his vocals as well as well as his strong defending . Still St Keverne played very well 2nd half and well done to them.

Guest keir dent

in my opinion (i am entitled to one) mawnen are not that good and finish 3rd, st keverne are over rated and falmouth albion are fighting relegation so they wont be up there. I think chacewater will win virtually all there remaining games to win league.

K-Dogg