Cornwall Football Forum

Thank you to Anita

Thanks to lino Anita who has joined the St Agnes Ladies on Sunday afternoons - having already yesterday done 2 youth games at Perranporth in the morning - commitment like that is great and very much what grass root football is all about - without people like Anita who give so freely of their time things would be much harder! Well done Anita and thank you from the Aggie Ladies!

Welcome the the "Anita Appreciation Society" Aggiemaid :clapper: Anita is a star, she's one of the fairest lino's in football and she's a great laugh :yahoo: Just keep her topped up with Lucozade before the game and WKD blue afterwards and she'll be happy as Larry :drink:

Guest Peppermint

On Saturday evening Anita was selling raffle tickets in the Clubhouse at Newquay Football Club at the Harvest Festival.

Perranporth's gain is certainly Newquay's loss! Looking at the Newquay Combination League team's debacle at Holmans if they had Anita running the line she could have played for them on Saturday.

I fotgot i was selling tickets sat night :lol: I knew i went to a Harvest Festival (i've got a huge marrow in my hall way) :D If i was on the line for Newquay on sat that would of left 1 more man, who i'm guessing was on the line free to play football.

I enjoy Sunday football, both with the kids and the ladies down aggie, who knows one week i might see them win a game :drink: :P