Cornwall Football Forum

Biase Commentators

Guest Cornishdave1980

Guest Cornishdave1980

Having just watched the Man U v Chelsea game something was confirmed for me, please forget about the referee or the result but am i the only person who thinks Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp are the 2 most biase commentator when it comes to Chelsea?

I believe there 2 of the best in the business espically Andy Gray but when Chelsea play the blinkers come on espically for Redknapp who can see no wrong with Chelsea. Now i dont confess to support either team but during and after a match i like the commentators to praise what was good in a game and analize what happened not paint a Mills and Boon story about a team.

This was the same Chelsea as last week, they are professional and they are paid a shit load of money so they should be able to compete.

In possibly the most mental development in the whole Chelsea saga, Jamie Redknapp has apparently been approached to become Avram Grant's assistant to bring 'glamour and popularity' to Stamford Bridge.

Roman Abramovich and Peter Kenyon have obviously been impressed by Redknapp's 'expert' opinions on Sky Sports, where he regularly comments that Frank Lampard, who is his cousin, is a "top, top player".

Maybe thats why :P For more of the story ..........

http://www.itv-football.co.uk/story/0,1923...2745067,00.html

Agreed Darren. The guy ALWAYS makes mistakes and knows absolutely sweet FA about footy. The most annoying thing for me as a Spurs fan is how he ALWAYS commentates on our uefa cup games but can't even get the players names right. The amount of times that ROY Keane has almost scored after being put through by Dimitry Berbatov is unbelievable and the most annoying of all is he ALWAYS calls Chimbonda "Chimbomba". Seriously, if you're ever bored enough to watch Spurs on ITV on a uefa cup night, listen to him consistantly call him Chimbomba. :angry2:

Macca, me and you are going to fall out soon!!!! even more than what we've done on a football pitch!! ha ha.

Andy Grey's a red!!!

Oh you beauty, what a hit son, what a hit!

him and Tyler are great I think, by far the best combination. Motty is always good but depends who's with him. Peacock is rubbish, but then you can always compare it to ITV, experts, Townsend and Earle!! jesus!!

and now Channel 5, have Colin Murray, along with Pat Nevin!!! John Barnes doing co-com as well!!

Guest Cornishdave1980

Tyler and Gray are the best by a mile(when chelsea arn't playing) plus the added attraction of Richard Keys after with Andy Gray is always good to watch.

David Pleat, Mark Lawrenson and John Barnes have to be the 3 worst commentators in football history.

I say bring on Chris Kamara the funniest commentator in the world!!!!!!!!!!!1

Chris Kamara always makes me laugh on soccer saturday when they go over to him at a game and, as he's describing the highlights, one of the teams has goal mouth action - watch his eyes they almost roll out his head! Brill! Motty is a legend but that little chuckle/laugh he does is really annoying! Every single game without fail, you listen next time. It may just be me but how much of a man u lover is clive tyldesley? A few times, if Liverpool are playing well in a champions league match, he'll drop in something about how great man u are, and being a big non lover of man u this bugs me.

It may just be me but how much of a man u lover is clive tyldesley? A few times, if Liverpool are playing well in a champions league match, he'll drop in something about how great man u are, and being a big non lover of man u this bugs me.

you cant blame a man for preferring united to the scallys he is only human after all