Cornwall Football Forum

The Hub Community radio 106.1 & 106.4 + internet

DGGG

Pleased to say I have a new sport show starting tomorrow (9th) running from 2-7pm.

I am covering as many clubs as possible and if you would like to be involved :- dale.godding@btinternet.com.

My first interview will be at 2.05ish with Reg Hambly on his Friday night Camelford game with Godolphin At.

These managers have kindly agreed to chat from 5pm on :- Bobby Oaten, Phil Lafferty, Darren Gilbert,Lee Beer, Andy Avery, Steve Tulley, Anthony Reynolds, Leigh Cooper, Sid Taylor, Paul Andrew and Steve Jewell. I am hoping to hear from Ross McConnie at Newquay and Brian Banfield at St Dennis.

I also have a superb collection of reporters all over the county.

I will attempt to be able, in forthcoming weeks, to read all 5 Cornwall based leagues' results at 6.30pm + Truro

The Hub is a new Community station based in Tregony and due to a powerful transmitter can be heard from Redruth to Newquay and across to Fowey. + On the internet.

Please contribute with scores on Twitter if you can @dalegodding Please get involved!

Cheers, Dale Godding. The Hub

Thanks Dave. I have a pre match interview with Truro boss Steve Tulley lined up for 2.10

Again anything I can promote for any Cornwall based club please don't hesitate!!

Going to be edgy tomorrow as I am doing the whole show live from the St Mawes Carnival.