Cornwall Football Forum

Have the number of posts dropped??

Just seems to me that the number of posts on this site have dropped off by quite a few since the start of the season!! Is this because the forum is split up into groups? Just seems there are hardly any match reports posted, slow on people wanting to tell everyone their clubs results etc. Any views? :(

According to my stats the posts are remaining the same, average 100 posts a day by members, however the usage of personal messaging has increased.

This mean less people are using the forum as a chat between others and leaving the forum for more factual posts instead of private chat.

I would agree with you that more people are using the sub forums for postings to the league which they are more interested in. Is this a good thing, Ill let you decide. I personaly think its worked out better for everyone and more and more people are getting conected.

Rich

Thanks R.C. Yes i supose the PM side keeps it down a touch. Shame we dont get any info on matches for sides like Liskeard, Bodmin, etc. We see the usual, Falmouth, St Blazey, Truro, Port, Newquay, Parkway, Foxhole, Pz and a few more but theres many we never hear from. Come on, theres plenty of you out there, type up a quick match report and promote your club.

ChownUK, I think it is a good thing that the forum is split into individual categories. I play Sunday football and so know the people that generally use the sunday forum and there is some good banter and I can relate to the topics that are bought up. I also view the mining league forum because I know a lot of lads that play throughout the divisions and it's good to know their results if I see them during the week. I'm pretty new to the forum due to only recently purchasing a computer, and it is well set up as it is. What was it like before?

people are starting to use the new SWPL forum who update results and league tables very quickly. :clapper:

as would be expected of an offical league site, personally I don't think the CSWPL has that many post's a day occurring and at a guess I would say the traffic on both site is pretty similar