Cornwall Football Forum

Extremely Sad News - Death

I have just heard the extremely sad news that Timmy Halford passed away suddenly late last night, Timmy as you know was the Manager of Saltash utd and had connections with Liskeard and mainly Plymstock Utd. Tim was only 45, a very nice gentleman, I knew him very well for many years through this wonderful game of football, I knew him in football and business. He was one of the most polite people in football and always ready to praise good play wherever it came from. My sincere condolences go to all Tim's family, rest in peace Tim.

Devastating, I hardly knew him but he always came across as a nice polite guy. It certainly puts everything into perspective. My sincere condolences to his family.

On a football note. I understand the midweek ECPL reserve team match against Liskeard has been postponed.

Guest SaltashUnited

From the Chairman and the committee members from Saltash United AFC, we appreciate all of your comments, not only was Tim a loved and respected manager but a honest and true friend who we will all miss greatly.